Should I keep ac,heater,dehumidifier in tent or out. And what happens if you cure buds with lights on?
Really it depends on what you have going on. The more you add into your grow space = more heat and less space for plants. Not a lot to say without knowing way more about your situation. Also, light and heat degrades THC.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
- Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
- Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
- System type?
- PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
- What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system, size?
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
- If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you. - Thanks
I would like to ask you a question here, have you guys used this product, how good, because I want to buy two more lights on Black Friday
Mars hydro is a good light
Welcome to the forum @SmokeRich. It’s definitely one of the better blurple lights. For the price tag though, you might consider a diy build or HLG Quantum Boards.