Seeds for pain And couch familiarity

Hi everybody. Looking for A couch Loch seed that will help me with sleep and pain. Most everything I see these days is a hybrid Which is fine if I want to stay up watching commercials. Seriously commercials are so much more palatable while high. But what I need, is to sleep. And this site, for some reason, Seems to be limited. I’m in California. And getting things from abroad seems to be especially difficult during these times. Any help would be great. ThanksAnd couch familiarity

Gorilla Glue is a beast for sleepy time. Not sure about pain management. Any kind of Kush strain should be heavy on the eyes.

The gorilla glue that they sell here is 50-50. Thanks brother but that’s gonna keep me up. Do you like me watching commercials, don’t you

1 Like

I couldn’t tell you personally the effects but I too don’t like commercials haha pain and sleeping effects are what I’m after as well… I will soon be growing the ILGM Pure Indica… I figure that one would help? If it grows anything like this ILGM Banana Kush right now it will be real nice!
But honestly-- I’ve got the same question as you… searching for that night time knockout so I can get some rest!

1 Like

Found “8 ball kush” at north Atlantic seed bank. Says it’s 100% indica. I just ordered from them was very convenient checkout. Shipped same day as payment with tracking. They get here in three days. Will update when they arrive. But was very smoothe compared to ordering with the other three I have tried.

1 Like

They have a bunch of seeds. Have a look around. I learned of them from a rec. From this forum.

I’ll go check that out I’ll let you know. Thanks

1 Like

My pleasure they were so nice to deal with I told them I would recommend them. Man of my word.

I would suggest looking in a site with a better seed selector than searching for specific strains within their bank. Prob easier than the alternative.

White widow does it for me. Few hits and my legs and back are numb and my wife has found me asleep standing in the middle of the kitchen more than once :joy:

3 Likes

“LA confidential” another they carry

I’ll be germinating 1 of these very soon, well as soon as the Banana Kush is 2 to 3 weeks from harvest :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

That’s too funny

Hey. Is it Atlantic seed Company or North Atlantic?

That is certainly worth a look. Though, I must say I was looking for higher THC levels

North Atlantic

1 Like

How about “critical kush” at 25 % thc :wink:

1 Like

Yes I was also, but I’ve gotta give it a try. I’m the same way, the 50/50s and the hybrids are great!! But sometimes yes I find myself still wide awake and my “everloving” back spasms return.

1 Like

many hash plant varieties will plant you firmly on the couch. Especially if you let them flower long time! Loads of amber and a good strain will work wicked.

2 Likes

Go to The Real Seed company and look up indica type or heritage… Angus has a really nice selection of authentic old school hash varieties.

2 Likes