Sea of Green in cups

No it is drilled with quite a few holes. I took the pic so you could see the roots coming out.

4 Likes

It is on a DJ pod cast. May be in his book too I don’t remember.

2 Likes

I’m watching this. Could be interesting!

1 Like

Seems to be from a pot cast and other interviews, and articles. He’s been a known 11/13 dude for a long time. might try pot cast ep 28

1 Like

I just flipped to 12/12 yesterday. Will change to 11/13. I’m always up to try something different :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

I did 11/13 for years after first hearing dj short on the subject, now I’m trying 11.5/12.5.

2 Likes

@rap You’ve obviously researched this far more than most of us. Any thoughts on the claim that 11/13 may increase terpenes, and decrease flowering times, but also promote foxtailing and decrease yield?

I don’t really mind decreasing the yield if the end product is superior.

1 Like

Maybe, I will give that a try, like I said, I’m always up to try something different. :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

I start at 11.5 then take it down to 11 after 4 weeks, If I remember to, I’m really stoned right now.

4 Likes

What is foxtailing

2 Likes

Instead of growing into big fat dense buds, they grow out into shoots like this.

11 Likes

Its very cool .I want to tag along too.:drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Awsome, I’m definitely setting to watch.

1 Like

So cool never seen anything like it

1 Like

This will be a good watch, cheers @RAP

1 Like

Haha this should be dope

3 Likes

I do not know if it increases terpenes it may change which terpenes are more prevelent in the end, and not positive on that either. I do not think he said anything about decreasing flowering times or promoting foxtailing. I would suggest to listen to his potcast and if you haven’t yet get his book. @AAA turned me on to the book. It is small but a great book to read and re-read with some nice tips hidden among the words.

I will see if I can find and post a link to the potcast if someone else don’t find it first. I took a pic of the 4 different DJ strains where on the back he states flowering days and light cycle.

10 Likes

He has his own podcast or he was on someone else’s? What platform is it on?

2 Likes

google dj dshort potcast. episode 28

5 Likes

Listening to that one right now

3 Likes