Sir, you seem knowledgeable on this subject. I have a question for you. In what order should I use the fertilizers?
and i would be glad if you take a look at this thread;
Sir, you seem knowledgeable on this subject. I have a question for you. In what order should I use the fertilizers?
and i would be glad if you take a look at this thread;
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Help from anyone! First grow! Seedlings | 1035 | 9181 | June 5, 2023 | |
| 1st grow by Sydious! 😊 | 288 | 4308 | March 11, 2022 | |
| 2nd Run of ILGM Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Photoperiod | 934 | 5307 | September 16, 2024 | |
| Deb's 1st indoor, various strains, 🤗 awesome fun | 513 | 4677 | March 10, 2022 | |
| No special gear or material | 326 | 3893 | July 10, 2020 | |
| Debbie's First Shot at Seeds | 1349 | 15850 | January 10, 2024 | |
| 1st time grow journal | 891 | 4983 | December 30, 2023 | |
| New favorite hobby ( I hope ) | 884 | 5973 | July 28, 2021 |

