2nd Run of ILGM Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Photoperiod

IMG_5773

Yup!!! It’s Me!! With my 2nd round of GSCE PHOTOS. Just dropped 5 beans in 80 degrees Fahrenheit water, put it in the tent on the seedling mat and got the lights out.

Inkbird is set for 70% RH and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

I’m running these nutes:

• WCa (Water Soluble Calcium) + BSM (Black Strap Molasses) and if necessary + Epsom Salt for Magnesium. I’m thinking about doing a foliage spray only with the Epsom Salt, jic.

The rest of this Grow’s supplies should be delivered within the next week.

Hope you guys will join me on this exciting adventure!!! This might be my last time playing with nutes before going completely organic and regenerative with living soil. Figured I’d learn from the mistakes in my last grow with Advanced Nutrients and better this one.

Thank you all for your support!!!

@Shadegrown @Caligurl @MartyMarajuanaseed @Mr.Mr.Limelight @DEEPDIVERDAVE @Growmoredank @CaliRob @kaptain3d @Coco27

14 Likes

so-it-begins-plan

yeah-hell

6 Likes

4 Likes

My crop with @MartyMarajuanaseed was exciting and very much a learning curve. Now I’m growing with @Caligurl and @Shadegrown, the caterpillar killers!

@Mr.Mr.Limelight can Epsom salt water be used as a foliar for magnesium?

5 Likes

I thought you were in good hands until you threw my name in. :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Frankly she scared the hell out of me with all the moth eggs on that screen. No wonder I had so many last year. :wink::joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl:

IMG_5782

And Shade…you’re my big bro! I’m always in good hands with you!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

IMG_5783-ezgif.com-resize

Mom didn’t know that you were preparing me for my career as a gymnast :joy::joy::joy::joy: :woman_cartwheeling:

5 Likes

In for the ride. I got a handful of GSCE and just grew one not too long ago. Love to see what you get outta these ladies!!!

5 Likes

Looking good, mighty good.
I just dropped some seeds (from @noddykitty1) to go with forum discussion.
Recommending you read forum at

@Spiney_norman has contributed to my learning, too.
Good growing to us all.
Life if tough enough.
Thank you for sharing your grow.
Sharing is caring and appreciated by us at my house.

6 Likes

Yes just a pinch to every half to 1 gallon it’s
Technically it’s synthetic but everybody been using it throughout many supposed to be organic grows not like it’s not a banned substance they test for

Works to help on small trees & plants dealing early stages of blight

5 Likes

Hey Grow Family!!! I just finished five plants but it was my first grow and I had some nute issues! After these five seeds pop, I have 9 seeds left! Thanks for riding with us! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

7 Likes

Awwww! Thanks Dave! I hope you have one of the most wonderful and successful grows ever!!! Big Dense Nuggets for you my bro!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: 66 egg shells! Ya think I have enough to make water soluble calcium?

7 Likes

So it’s like this around your place huh?

200w

6 Likes

Oh, sister, I have so many more seeds I can send, don’t worry!!

Oh, I am so itching to drop my seeds LOL

8 Likes

Go go grita!!!

5 Likes

I’m amped up for this season and everybody’s new grow and I can’t wait to see what you do decide to grow
Go ahead pull out the tackle box

5 Likes

LOL… now I feel compelled to try a NorCal Smoothie one of my own accidental creations which would bring me to 3 LOL

7 Likes

friends-i-knew-it

4 Likes

Where up to
Now

I can’t wait to see this accidental creation too I like the name

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: them eggs broooo lol I bake chocolate chip cookies too. But maaan. Fried, poached, boiled, and scrambled! Lol :joy: I have two more dozen in the fridge to knock down :laughing::laughing::laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes