Powdery mildew? Solution?

I’ve jusy started to notice this a cou9le days ago. With whitish leaf edges. Now i’m seeing what looks like little whitish dots all over that looks almost like a slight fuzziness with naked eye. I have pics I managed to take through the magnification. My plans is to do the Hydrogen peroxide spray and to buy Captain Jack’s copper fungicide.
Id appreciate any advice/help with this issue. Its my first time knowingly battling what I believe Is PM.
Can it be eradicated without ruining plants?




Fox Farm Ocean Forrest
HLG 350R Diablo
Temp: 73f
Humid: 59
4 weeks veg
X2 Bahama Berry x2 Pasture Bedtime
X1 Bananacane x1 LPCxWT
Water 300ppm no added fert.
2x4 Tent
Fresh air intake & Exhaust

@ZooKeepa I don’t see mention of a circulation fan on the list.
Have you got lots of air flow over/under the plants in addition to the int and exh fans ?
Might pull your temp up a tad too. 75-80 deg f makes them happier at that age.

Yeah I have 2 big fans I run for circulation. I was worried I had PM from overwatering recently and my dehmuidifier for some reason couldnt stop humidity spikes. I was just told no PM is seen in pics. I hope thats true because it looked so to me. I do get overly nervous whenever i think something may be wrong. Thank you

50/50 water/peroxide. Don’t soak plants, just spritz making sure to get the spots with suspected WPM. Can be repeated every few days.

I used Growers Ally Fungicide several times on my outdoor. Works great. It’s organic and is basically citrus acid and lactose. And .. I actually don’t see WPM either..