Just a big ol guess. But if they fatten up i guess 6 or 7 oz. But I hate guessing I always get it wrong
I’m getting up and down now.
You say IF they fatten up, how can I ensure that? ![]()
Adding a bloom booster to your feed will help. Not sure what your feesing it. ![]()
![]()
Sorry im late 4 the party. Myfriend got you covered 4 sure
Is 900 ppm good, or do I need to raise it?
What stage are your girls?
Thats what i use…add kool bloom if you have it. Maybe bump to 1050 ppm and see if she will take it. Make your ph around 6.2 ![]()
![]()
How long has it been in flower
About 2 weeks.
If you use kool bloom, do you swap it out for hydrobloom or add to it?
How many gallons of water in your bucket
5 gallon. With the plant in there it’s probably more like 4.
Give me a few im at work
Are you at work today…im swamped can we talk this evening…i get home around 630 central time. @Cooterhog
@Cooterhog …I’m home, can you snap a pic of your nute line up.
Are you in just a single bubble bucket
One 5 gallon bucket with the black cap and clay pellets.
