Outdoor Potted Seedling question

I would like to see 3 sets of real leafs first.

I have some seedlings that are in full sun with 2 sets of real leaves right now, they don’t love it but are surviving. Im thinking tough love…

Thanks again. So since I’ve been leaving them outside for a week now, should I put them in the shade IN my husband’s DIY dome?

He made holes in the side for air. I’m not sure I totally understand the need for a dome; is it humidity, heat?

The seedlings acquire all of their moisture through the air and leaves until an actual taproot is established. That’s when you transplant. THE easiest dome is a clear Solo cup over the top with no holes. ALL of their water should be delivered with an atomizer to the inside of the clear dome twice per day (distilled or R/O only). Direct sunlight will ‘lens’ through domes and torch plants so dappled shade is ideal.

Thank you for your patience! I’m determined to learn how to do this.

The first grow is stressful for most of us. Once you start to get a feel for it you can ‘Zen’ out and enjoy the plants. Ask questions like you are doing and tag people to get their attention. You can get me with an @ sign in front of my handle. It will populate if you do it right.

The best soils for outdoors are organic and buffered for cannabis. You would be wise to observe that when you put the out. No Miracle Grow products!

Thanks again. I did grow some about 10 years ago during a summer in upstate New York but… anyway I’m using Fox Farm Ocean Forest. And I have their power trio of fertilizers.

Well do your plant a favor and just give it water until you get to flower. Better not to supplement unless the plant tells you. A good digital TDS and PH meter along with the support chemistry for it is essential too.

yes, thanks. i was waiting until they flower before using it

@AAA@Myfriendis410 Just checking back in. Thank you for the tip to cover with clear solo cups and keep in shade. I did that the past week and they look much better now. Should I put in sun now? When should I transplant to 5 gallon pots outside? Thanks again for your help.

Just keep slowly introducing to more intense light, baby steps.

You have some growth to go before transplant.