Old School Garage closet Grow Auto run

What soil and how long its been in that soil

CoCo and about 9 days

Isnā€™t that organic coco and not in-buffered? I think youā€™re in an organic coco and should be good to week 4

Un-buffered

Og u know I donā€™t know itā€™s from pot for pot

Iā€™m in coco loco at day 24 from ground breaking and water only

Oh i started to feed jacks right away in coco. Im in canna coco tho comes in brick form and u expand with nute mix. Ive been full strength jacks since day 1 of being in the pot. Water only a day here or there lol.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right, sorry brother forgot about that. Youā€™re good for at least 3 more weeks with PH water only. I grew one in that before and started low nutes around week 4

1 Like

Thatā€™s typically how I would buffer mine, just different nutes at the time and I could never get that right. Hats off to ya, he is in organic coco very similar to coco loco

2 Likes

It seems like something is going on with her look at the pic fellas she needs something

My first attempt at coco was cocoloco and almost killed my plant lol. Covert had me buffer it i had ppms down nice in it and the ph set good. Put plant in it and it just died from there. Said screw the coco mixed it all with ffof and replanted finished the rest of that grow in cocoloco ffof mix. Then found out about canna coco and got that. Man its amazing. Any issues u flush woth water and follow with a nute feed. Super great stuff. Works well with jacks as u can expand in full strength and go full strength start to finish.

2 Likes

Yeah mine did 2 2 bricks of cocoa and some busters I guess that was the nutes

Urs is pot for pot coco u said

Yes but they send me 2 bricks about a 3third of your size and some busters packs. Mix it together and put in pot then I added mother earth I donā€™t know y maybe being cheap lol. I got a test at 2pm Iā€™ll keep yā€™all posted my buddy @OGIncognito said I probably have to many mediums in 1. Do that makes sense Iā€™m rabbling lol sorry in advance

I did my test early my soil water test ppm 659 and 5.78 pH @OGIncognito

Might give that a shot this winter. This was the last coco I used but screwed it up with a living soil concentrate and calmag and then forgot and left it outside for 2 weeks cooking in 90 plus heat. Appreciate that, Iā€™ve heard and seen good things with the Cana

My ppm is at 658 an 5.7 pH some I just add some nutes to my watering? To make it close to 800

1 Like

A pic of the coco would help

No, youā€™re great where it is. :love_you_gesture:

I see some leaf taco, to me thatā€™s a sign of heat stress. Back of the light intensity if you can or raise the light.