Nutrient questions (flowering)

Just switching my two indoor tent girls (4x4) to 12/12 (2 bestva DC 1500’s). They’re looking very nice. Nothing but Black Gold natural-organic, Cal-mag with every(ph 6.2) water. What can/should I add for best buds?

2 Likes

It’s just preference really. You can use fox farm nutrients and have amazing results. The same goes for pretty much every other brand too if you figure out what your ladies like. Jacks 123 is a real big one right now everyone is saying is really good. I’m using the ff trio.

2 Likes

A friend gave me a General Hydroponics Trio. Just been scared to use it.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that they’re good nutes. Are you doing photos or autos?

2 Likes

I use the 3 part from gh , started out using the ff trio, both are good nutrients

2 Likes

Lot of good products on the market , personally I think it’s all about not burning your plants up or stress them out. Getting through the grow with healthy plants and at the end they will reward you. Just my thoughts good luck.

5 Likes

Mix the micro first @Axle

3 Likes

I would say that I use fox farms trio, but each strain has its on needs for optimal growth. So I would say there is probably a nutrient that would suit each strain perfectly and in a few years somebody will probably know which.

2 Likes

I’ve used House & Garden bud XL, Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy & Bio Diesel to assist with the plants needs during flowering, can confirm they have all made noticeable beneficial difference, and also House & Garden top booster for a PK boost during mid flower, Ive noticed the impact top booster has within a day before. :grin:
If you’re interested have a research into the nutrients I’ve mentioned.

Hope this helps! :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. I’m super stoked. First grow and many more to come. I would have never believed growing could be as much fun or more as smoking .:smiley:

4 Likes

I totally agree with growing being very therapeutic as well!

2 Likes

Shaggy you got pics

I have 3 ak47 autos from ilgm and 1 zkittlez auto from ilgm.

1 Like

Cool currently growing a tangerine dream got about 2-3 weeks left and a bcn critical that been in what I thought was pre flower or maybe have stung for at least 4 weeks

2 Likes

Looks good.

1 Like

Should I be worried about this? Have not seen this before. Growing indoors and 5 weeks into flower. This was only on one fan leaf on a fairly large plant.

1 Like

did you spill?

3 Likes

Looks like nutrient splash.

2 Likes