Nutrient burned or nutrient deficiency? Florweri g

Hello everyone and thank you so much for reading my post! I notice that the big fan leaves are in little shock but I am not sure if it is from the PH down

or the fertilizer. The water is extremely orange when I rinsed them… could it be that the PH is too acidic? I had a plant that had a lot of fertilizer but it wss fine however when I rinsed it it was very dark. I used the blue PH down but I think that is what cause the fan leaves to turn almost white. It looks like spider mites/eggs but it isn’t as I have it in a grow tent and there is no bugs anywhere. xss Please see the pictures and thank you so much to you all in advanced!

Not nute burn. There are a couple leaves with burnt tips but nothing major. Looks like mite damage. You will need magnification to find them.

2 Likes

Spider mites can slip in at anytime even in the tent there’s a good reference topic in here call spider mites bane of my existence look that up and check in there people posted some recipes for help and some pics you can see I’m not saying that’s what your problem is but then things come from any and everywhere lol i hate them

1 Like

Also from my own experience i only use ph down i keep my ph at 6.0-6.3 range you might wanna check that and if your using fox farms that explains your darker liquid when you flushed just keep pouring water until it’s a clearer runoff it’ll take a few gallons make sure your ph is set on those too it’ll make things easier

1 Like

@BobbyDigital and @Juanhdtv thank you so much you two!! You two rock! Hahaha I just for some reason had to hear it from you two because I was convinced it was the soil… definitely I look under and there they are!

2 Likes

Kill em good!

1 Like

Watch out little spider mites! I’m gonna get ya’ll! (I wish I could remove them and out them outside! I hate killing stuff! ) thank you @BobbyDigital!

1 Like

I know they will come for me sooner or later I’m ready too just in case :joy:

1 Like

@Juanhdtv you are right! these come right back! hahaha I will always be ready too! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like