New grower. What stage

Hi I’m a new grower and I’m at weeks six . I see buds on some of the plants. But I am still with the vegetation lights and I am wondering when I should switch to the flowering lights?

4 Likes

I’m assuming you’re growing autos, but with flowers forming, you can switch to bloom.

2 Likes

Yes, switch the lights. She’s flowering.

2 Likes

Yes I am using auto flowing. But we are at only 6 weeks and not all have started to bud! So that’s why I’m concerned to switch yet :blush: thanks [quote=“Marticaaruba, post:1, topic:91012, full:true”]
Hi I’m a new grower and I’m at weeks six . I see buds on some of the plants. But I am still with the vegetation lights and I am wondering when I should switch to the flowering lights?

[/quote]

@Marticaaruba if your light has a veg/bloom setting you can use that but are the others in pre flower yet? Can u see white pistols at the stem? My one light is red and blue always and they grow great i have 5ft tall white widow autos right now

Take pics with flash on or grow lights off. The lady is flowering.

Now switch ur bloom lights on it should of been done at the first site of white hairs

But I’m concerned that not all have little buds on them. Mostly one plant does

Here are new pics with grow light off. It doesn’t seem like all of them have a lot of buds like the one plant does

Is it a good time to change to flower or should I wait? Thanks

1 Like

You have switch to bloom nutrients and lights

@Marticaaruba they are all flowering my friend time to switch light for sure. Van u do veg/bloom or is it one or the other?

You can run your light with both veg amd bloom same time all the way if you want. Turn on the bloom i suggest and soldier on.

You have said that twice now. Asked and answered friend.