When to switch lites

I hope I can make my question understood cuz Google isnt getting it. My first grow. OG Kush auto. When do I switch my lites from “veg” to “bloom”? Seeing first signs of buds. Pic quality sucks but hope you can see.

Hi @LadyMarine , you have an auto. You should be running your lights at 18/6 for the entire grow.

If you have a light built with a veg/bloom switch, then I would run the light with both on for the entire grow. You’ll need the wattage to have a productive grow.

My lights have a switch on them for the red lights. With an auto,I would switch them on once I saw the pistols start to appear. If you have a veg-bloom switch, then you should switch it when your plants start to show flower. 18 hrs should not change with autos. They are on their own timetable.
OG Kush, a real classic! You are going to enjoy that. You are doing a great job so far. Good luck and enjoy.

Run the light with both switches on to optimize the Blue, white and red spectrums :love_you_gesture:

That’s what I wanted to know. Thank you.

Thank you. That’s what I needed to know.

Thank you. I am so excited watching her grow!

Happy you feel you are on the right track.

How old are your plants? They look great. I see new growth coming, no sign of pre flower to my eyes. Old eyes.

Autos do their own thing time wise. Always curious, our 8 have been25-35 days thus far to show pre flower.