NEW GROWER needs sound advice (PICS included)

I am asking for opinion/advice the following pics. I’m a new grower, the plants are Bruce Banner Auto and Girl Scout Cookie Auto. Grown indoors, grow tent ventilated, watered & misted twice daily appropriate amounts, LED grow lights purchased on Amazon that have remained on 24/7 through their growth cycle. 110 days into the grow.
Trichomes are opaque with small amounts of amber here and there but the pistils on GSC have not changed colored which makes me question if they’re ready.
Any comments/questions are welcomed. Thanks

Blockquote

2 Likes

Can you snap a pic of the gsc plant? Are you saying some have changed colors, some still white or that they are all white?

This could be causing some foxtailing and could be why you still have white pistils.
110 days gotta be getting close. Not unheard of to have an auto go for 15 weeks or more. Foxtailing can stall up trichome maturation… Im guessing tho without a photo.

The pics look like they have more to go in some but not others. Be sure to look at the trichs on the bud itself and not the sugar leaves.

4 Likes

Exactly what I was going to say. I wonder if it’s foxtailing…need a pick of the plant or at least a few whole colas.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The plant on the left is getting pulled.

2 Likes

Niiiice… I don’t see any fox tailing… still has plenty of white pistils that need to turn dark and turn in on themselves.

Not sure on the autos but the GSCE fems say up to 10 weeks to flower where most others plants say 8