New grow started May 2023

Hey - I am late getting this new topic posted for my new grow. It’s a mixed bag this time. These have been growing a couple weeks so there’s not any new sprout pics, but they are looking pretty good.

I’m tagging the folks below, I hope that’s ok. If not let me know and next time I’ll try and leave you off.

@TransplantedFarmgirl @Newt @Caligurl @Outlaw @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @AfgVet @CatDadPower @latewood @ArkNat1v3

Feel free to add more!

9 Likes

A couple more buds…

@BudzMS @beachglass @CurrDogg420 @new2-420 @noddykitty1 @Flitme @Mhcnola @Bonjoyle @Stickyicky407 @DEEPDIVERDAVE

2 Likes

OK, here’s what I have going…

9 Likes

And close ups

11 Likes

looking fantastic growmie, excited for your grow.

5 Likes

Awwwwww yea!! I see youve already topped. Are you going to bend the twins over?

4 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. I will be hanging out. You have definitely got it going on :blush::v:
I am being told I’m out of Likes so here ya go. 🩷🩷

4 Likes

Very healthy looking!

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag Doob. I will be following. Am interrested to see how the side blurples do for you. I have one of those lights as well and have been thinking about adding side lighting like @newt. Looking good all around.

5 Likes

Yes once they get a little more growth. Ill also do it once more. Following the below method.

5 Likes

I have those and T5 tube in my 2x4 sprout tent. I have a 3x5 tent for full veg to flower with HLG lighting.

5 Likes

Youll like that !

2 Likes

thanks for the tag growmie! along for the ride, lemme get comfy

3 Likes

I’ve seen several people use their old blurples as side lights after they went full spectrum overhead. And, why not? As long as the the photons are in the photosynthetic spectrum, they will certainly have some effect. In fact, it was @OldGypsy (who I haven’t seen in quite a while) that I saw using them first, primarily as a heat source for an auto he was growing, and he had great results!

9 Likes

This is the way :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking good, @Doob! Thanks for the tag, I’m set to watch! Nice clone!

2 Likes

Looking good @Doob

2 Likes

Looking good Doob! Thank you for tagging me… I’ll be in my usual spot at the back of the class :wink:

2 Likes

AfgVet, were you ever by chance in Aberdeen MD in 2007? Every time I come across your icon, it reminds me of a fellow classmate of mine.

5 Likes