New grow started May 2023

I spent most my time at the back of the class! And you’ve taught me plenty sis!

2 Likes

@dbrn32 Happy Birthday brother

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Ok here are some updates and plant details.

This is a Blue Dream auto

4 Likes

Next is a Girl Scout Cookie photo

3 Likes

Here’s a Goodfather OG photo

6 Likes

Last is a White Widow photo

And a Godfather OG photo clone…

About to get this one planted…

5 Likes

I have a 4x2 sprout tent with the T5 tubes which I may leave the clone and the auto in to finish.

I have a 3x5 veg/flower tent with the HLG lights. Im hoping the GSC, GFOG, and WW can all fit in until flower…

2 Likes

Ahhhh pretty sure I was @Tegab lol. Now you got me thinking

1 Like

General question for all.

Do y’all prefer seeds or clones? Ive always been under the impression clones get better and better with each generation. Let me know your thoughts.

@Caligurl If I remember correct you grow some males to produce seeds. Do you cross breed? Why do you like doing this process? Anyone else feelbfree to chip in.

Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe this was @TransplantedFarmgirl

3 Likes

It wasn’t me. I had a male show up last year but didn’t know it because was always traveling and letting hubby water and feed. I cam home to a full blown male and have some interesting crosses to try LOL.

2 Likes

I do make crosses, yep. I like trying to build a better mousetrap.

3 Likes

Is there a way to make a poll here?

Seeds vs clones
Do clones increase potency

1 Like

if you reveg a mature plant, it will be more potent with successive revegges. But it is not the same as a clone. It is a revegged plant.
You can take a clone from a flowering plant (individual growth from the nodes) and put it in soil, get it back into veg, let it grow a while, and put it back into flower (monstercrop); or when you are harvesting flowers on a mature plant, leave a few buds on the plant, put it back into 24hr light until you see new growth, then 18/6 until you get it big again and put it back into flower (Reveg). I am on my second reveg of my Afghan and it smells amazing. Clones are a basic guarantee to be exactly LIKE the mother’s genetics. Reveg is the exact same plant over again, with predicted increased potency of the next generation of flower. As it already has a stable root system, most of the growth is focused above ground. I have taken clones off a revegged plant, turned them into male by intentional abuse, and made seeds when crossed back to a mystery allstar bagseed. So you can even do something silly like that.

2 Likes

What are y’alls thoughts about all this undergrowth?

2 Likes

The GSC is growing pretty damn good!

4 Likes

If you want to take it for clones, or keep it for reveg. Otherwise I would remove it. Open it up for air flow and to focus flower growth to the upper nodes

1 Like

Looking great! Yea that small lower stuff already looks weak (because it’s in the shade), probably best to remove. It likely will only produce small larfy buds if any.

1 Like

Do you have more detailed instructions on this process?

Also, don’t you have a post somewhere with a lot of details about the reveg process?

I’d like to try these 2 processes.

Thanks @TransplantedFarmgirl !

3 Likes