New Grow How are they looking

New grow approximately 4 weeks old ! Don’t know the strain but I think they’re looking good. Any comments welcome !!

6 Likes

They do look good. :+1:
Might want to cover up the lower parts of those cups. Roots don’t like light. A red solo cup works well.
And you could top up those cups with your soil to give the stems a bit of strength too. :wink:
:v::call_me_hand::+1:

3 Likes

Agree with @oldguy. When you transplant bury the stems deeper than existing soil level

3 Likes

I sure will and thanks for the knowledge!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community ! Very nice plants I would be thinking about a transplant soon into bigger pots. As mentioned can use a little back fill .

1 Like

welcome ,they look healthy, stretching a little bit. I’m new here also. I have 4 Amnesia in week 5. Good luck with your grow

2 Likes

They do seem a bit tall and lanky like kool said, what kind of lighting are you using?

1 Like

I would also put a fan on them to strengthen them stems

1 Like

@Firsttime71 welcome to the forum!! they are looking good! Let us know if you have any questions. Set to tag along your journal if you dont mind!:v:

@Firsttime71; Welcome to the community. there looking good. I agree with what everyone said.

I’m using 100w led

I do have a fan on them just can’t see it

1 Like

yes been thinking about back fill and transplant. As far as transplant what do you think about week 5 ???

2 Likes

I’m using Fox Farm soil and lights are about 18-20 inches from plants, fan is on day and night and watering accordingly. Any suggestions Im thinking about trans plant at week 5.

1 Like

I would lower your lights. To me they look like they are stretching for the light.:v:

2 Likes

Yeah, 100 watt led isnt telling us much… can you be more specific? You definitely need to get the light a bit closer to the plants. Like half as far away. Are you thinking of flowering under that light?

My b buddy was putting up a fence. But yeah what those two said!

Sounds like a plan ! I think they are ready to transplant anytime you’re ready.

Can I flower under light, still learning ?

You can but 100 watts of led is not goona cut ot sadly. If you want a good light be prepared to spend a few hundred dollars. Look at what HLG has to offer. You can use the 100 watt to clone or for seedlings.