New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟 (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from New Auto Run…Same Garage and Closet🤟 (Part 1) - #10015 by OGIncognito.

Previous discussions:

7 Likes

IMG_5106

Broke 10,000. Thanks for stopping by and spreading the plant love Grow Fam :love_you_gesture:

30 Likes

Congrats!!

Thanks for the info, I’ve found cheaper ways to do it also. Theres actually some really cool and small float valves on the market. Maybe one day! Automation with mothers and coco sounds like more difficulties with controlling growth… exploring options.

10 Likes

Always Grow Bro, let me know off you find any cool :poop:. I’ve got a drip and spray set up as an option but I do like the bottom wicking versus run off clean up :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Goes for you too! Might not use, but knowing the options is nice. Not having to worry about run off would be a sweet. I’d imagine continuous feed like that would also keep the growth on the faster side? I need to find a way around that part, while utilizing coco. Only thing I can think of is root pruning. Nearly killing then seems to work well :rofl: but not knowing if they will bounce back is the problem. N that sucks. lol. I know soil would be better for this but I hate fighting numbers and bugs.

9 Likes

Yep, I’m trying as much of the hands off as possible and it needs to last while I’m gone. Will probably mix up a few gallons for Paula to fill the tray or put it on a timer and use a res??? Admittedly 1st time using soil in 3 years and MG to top it off. Using their organic Blend with more perlite added. So far so good :pray::pray:. They’ll get transplanted to 3 gallon bags with coco or coco loco once I find a few females :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Hahaha I’ve seen some excellent growth on this forum from MG. As for your plant care, I’d go with whatever she’d prefer. Comfort is half the battle!

9 Likes

@ChebaMang much appeared Brother, they just needed their thirst quenched :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

I didn’t plan on this many cracking and saving what coco I had for the females and fems… missed the mark on medium inventory for sure :laughing::laughing:. Anyway had some MG organic for Paula’s house plants and decided to give it a try and again not anticipating this many to hatch. Too far down the rabbit hole now :love_you_gesture:

13 Likes

morning OG and Low…got a new journal started I see…nice

10 Likes

Nice on the odometer roll over OG! :+1:

12 Likes

Top of the morning ROG, Broke the old journal :laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture:. Think Paula and I will do a a beach run today. She wore my Azz out yesterday with yard plants, repotting and some rescues from Lowe’s :laughing::laughing::love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Grazzy Azz Grow Bro, time to turn another 10,000 :love_you_gesture:

11 Likes

Happy Sunday funday Brother OG. :partying_face:
Congrats on the fresh journal start. :grin:
Hope you 2 enjoy the day at the beach.
Still a bit cool at mid to high 40’s for us here yet. I’ll wait a couple months. :joy:
Have a safe high day brother.
:v::pray:

9 Likes

Good morning old friend, we’re hitting 80 around here on some days. How did the transplant go, appreciate ya stopping by :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Well……
Life kinda happened and plants were a bit neglected for a bit.
Today for sure. :joy::joy::joy:
Bags are filled and ready , plants are ready.
And I’ve had my coffee and Mornin smoke.
I’ll grab a pic when I do.
And always a pleasure to drop in and grab a few water ideas from you and @Low as per last nites info on the self watering while away. :+1:
Cool af.
:pray:

:v:

7 Likes

Go fuel completed :muscle::muscle:.

A work in progress Brother. I really should hook up the pump, res and timer and flood the tray about 1.5”. Will definitely need this in another week and nutrients added :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Good Friday morning Grow Fam, playing hooky today :laughing:. Decided to re-pot all the regs from 1/2 to 1 gallon pots with Coco Loco.
23 days above ground and impressed with the growth.

13 Kona Gold x Panama Red, thinking there will be 5 females in this bunch. 1 tall odd ball in the bunch and most likely a male.

2nd group is 5 Columbian Gold x Panama Red, 4 Columbian Golds F2 and 1 Kona Gold F2. A few CG x PR that have a really nice structure

Random pics

Photo Fems are cruising, looks like I had a little PH issue. Columbian Gold, Lambs Breath, Acapulco Gold and Strawberry

22 Likes

Happy hooky day! Do you fight humidity issues in garage with the concrete floor? My garage is battling me on humidity. Dehumidifier runs so much that my ac cant overpower it. Im trying a bigger ac unit today. Hopefully that helps.

10 Likes

I fight RH all summer long Brother even upstairs in the loft with one of my tents. I’m running my portable AC at 76 and the 50 pint dehumidifier as well. The dehumidifier does run a lot but use the water for feeding so I guess that’s a trade off with the PH at 7.0 and 0 PPMs :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes