Neem oil during flower outdoors?

I have a plant in pot. Goes outdoor in day indoor at night. I thought I seen a pinch of pm. So I neem oiled the leaves. Staying away from buds. Turns out it may be thripes. I believe I have seen 1. I believe the leaves support more of thripes than pm. Can I put neem in the soil as well? Again in flower. Otherwise the plant looks great.

First, welcome to the forum!
My understanding is no neem oil in flower.
There are other ways though.
You can try captain jacks dead bug brew. Ladybugs are also a natural remedy.

ive never tried it, but have been told no neem on flowers.

I also read NEEM OIL NO NO IN FLOWER. But I also read if your careful to keep away from buds it’s ok. Which I did. I hand painted it on all leaves BUT not ones with buds. Allowed nothing to drip at all. I did remove a few fan leaves I felt were better off gone. This plants so SPECIAL I hope she sheds the beasts

Correct. Not on flowers. I’m sure the taste would be altered.

I wouldn’t risk it personally. Jack’s Dead Bug Brew is approved for use during flower.