My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

The GL came down this morning: 1,833 grams wet. Washing now.

image

image

image

17 Likes

Nice haul! :green_heart: I know what you’re doing for the rest of the day :wink:

5 Likes

Minga, that was a beauty of a plant and nice weight!! Super job @Myfriendis410

4 Likes

beautiful buds, bravo!

1 Like

I was in Buchanan, then Harrison :wink:

1 Like

He was awesome, but I had him when I was in high school. That’s just a picture of a similar looking dog to Roscoe…Roscoe P. Coltrane, on his papers…I called him Roscoe usually, or sometimes just Sheriff. Like, “well, Sheriff, we did alright today.”

Wait, he was AKC registered…what are the odds I can find a picture…? Meh, doubtful…too long before the internet. Maybe my mom has one…

1 Like

Nice looking harvest, @Myfriendis410! Need a hand? :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :scissors:

1 Like

@Myfriendis410

How’s the harvest drying up?

1 Like

I just put it into a couple of totes last night to slow things down. I’m about to go check and vent them. It will probably take til the end of the week to dry. I have a friend coming up from Ventura and I’ll lay it on her to trim and jar then I may give her the whole plant. Lots of larfy material on this plant.

3 Likes

I usually end up using paper bags In the drying process.

2 Likes

Me too but I have also been using a sterilite tote that measures around 12 X 18 inches with a good sealing lid on it that I can close with a hygrometer and allow things to equalize then open to vent. Works well. And more convenient than paper bags.

3 Likes

Update, September 3, 2018:

Fighting a P deficiency in the 2 Sour Diesels. Stacking nicely at week 5 of flower.

8 Likes

Much more scientific…

1 Like

They look great! This round and bulbous cola my favorite.

9 Likes

Looking good my friend :wink:

2 Likes

Sour Diesel is our next grow. We heard it has some good sexual benefits to it? Do you think I’ll be able to grow in the same manner I’m doing our WW? I have heard it’s a little harder to grow?? Any thoughts?

2 Likes

It’s a hero plant: grow it and you look like a hero haha! My favorite strain and dead easy to grow.

6 Likes

It’s an excellent strain. I recommend SD all the time to people starting to grow. It’s a very forgiving strain.

4 Likes

You know you got the touch of love my guy

2 Likes

Wow​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I’ve missed a good 1 been on road so long.

1 Like