Mouse breakfast

Looks like a mouse is nawing away at my main stem is there any hope for this plant or should i throw it out.

1 Like

If you can keep the mouse away, likely yes, you can save it. Put honey on the wound. It has antiseptic properties that will promote healing.

5 Likes

Must be something in the water today …haha
@EMTCPR3
Get rid of the mouse before you do anything …

But as Newt said Honey to help the wound heal …

Would the bud even be safe to consume mice are dirty as fuck diesases and all that

I’d certainly do a bud wash at harvest.

2 Likes

Yea i think im going to just toss the plant.

1 Like

It can probably be fixed, but you’re right about the diseases and stuff. Nobody washes anything and consumes it after rodents eat on it. Plus, they pee and poop everywhere they go, so your soil is probably unsanitary. Sucks, but I’d agree with chunking the plant. Bugs are one thing, but I’ve seen rat/mouse pee eat through metal air conditioner plentums

2 Likes

Might want to set a few traps. :wink:
:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of putting honey on a mouse. You just sauté it in honey? Grill or bake it?

15 Likes

Nothing wrong with that plant! Geez wrap duct tape around it after a dob of turpentine and set traps.

3 Likes

Lol ….with honey I think grilling …this way the sugar will crisp it up some
I like my rodents a lite charred

5 Likes

Burning is a good means of marijuana disposal. You could grow it for practice and then just burn it for practice. Burning is a form of purification. It’s all looking good here.

2 Likes

How do you know it’s a mouse? Why would a mouse do that? Could be a beaver. I’ve heard a lot of people use weed to attract beaver.

3 Likes

Lol mmm filet of mouse

1 Like

Are you trolling me lol this is indoor i live pretty close to a river so pest are a issue but if i have beavers in my house lmao

6 Likes

If it were a beaver, the whole plant would be gone. They fast.

1 Like

What does mouse taste like? I’ve tasted beaver. It’s ok, she liked it a lot more!

4 Likes

They taste like ass. Or chicken your choice

2 Likes

No these are the miniature indoor beavers. Not so big.

Ok thats just weird, I wouldnt throw it out but I’d certainly kill the damn mouse.

5 Likes