Low temperatures

Hello.

Does some1 have any experiances about late flower state in 4-6°?

From Thursday/Friday on we should witness some dropping of temperatures during the night, but at the day normally up to 18°c, its the night that worries me hitting to 5°c.

Sadly I do not have possibility to cover them with something.

I grow the most resilient 2 strains The Churh and Himalayan gold.

Does any1 have any advices or same like experiences? Or just pray and hope for the best :smiley:

2 Likes

Plants here have been through 4c already for a day or so, no harm no foul, frost or hard frost is tough on them, then its time to be concerned.

6 Likes

Hay should help keep the plant insulated better

We never had 3-4°c till 15.10 when I usuall, harvest, the lowest was 7°c, thats why im wondering :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback, we will see what comes out of this. On mistakes and environmental changes we learn the most I suppose.

1 Like

I mean… the temps over the daytime are above 10°c always, even more than 15 sometimes in October, worried about just during the night time.

1 Like

unless you get a hard frost, they should be ok. I grow outside in Mn, and I have had to deal with it for years.

3 Likes

Yes, push them long as you can

If only harvested two days earlier

3 Likes

We usally have a snow by Oct 20th then it don’t stay but a few hrs but yep it snowed

1 Like

Yep same here. MI right I think some parts of MI are farther N than here too. And with lakes around. Yous pribably got humidity like the coast. Admittedly that’s last yr, too many plants

1 Like

Yes MI and humidity is bad this time of yr, dew points and temps are the same so its 95-98% rh at night.

1 Like