Low’s Grow pt 2 (closed)

I did lot of experimenting like you are doing. My wife and I did so much dab that we got burnt out on it. Id sworn Id never smoke a joint again, but now a joint is the only way I like it. Dabbing got me too F/N high most of the time and my Seahorse pro was always clogged.

5 Likes

My sheets came thinking after im done running across 3 countys for the day lol. Love every minute of it

2 Likes

@LiesGrows
This thing is small. If they had that yocan locally I probably would of got that. But the hits are very smooth.

@plumbdand
That’s the problem I keep having and the coils add up fast. For me, flower is a little harder to use. I get breathing problems and usually paranoia, for some reason dabbing doesn’t do that and the high doesn’t last as long which allows me multiple sessions.

@Bunger64
That’s exciting! Sounds like you are having a good day!

8 Likes

Yes Ill be wandering the strrets looking for ya brother

3 Likes

Out of likes :sob:

Come on over! Smoking a bacon wrapped chuck today, and staying elevated. Should be done around 6!

I think in a couple hours I’ll throw on potato, onion, garlic, peppers, and mushroom.

12 Likes

Following up :grin:

6 Likes

Holy hell that is small i was expecting it to be around the same size as mine haha and ohh that roast is looking tasty :yum:

4 Likes

@Low i pressed some hash rosin today :melting_face:

10 Likes

Thats absolutely beautiful what temp?

6 Likes

@GrizzlyGrows
That looks delicious!

2 Likes

My impressions are the strains all grew fast. Dried and in the Hbag.
Just a red hair shy of a z. Smoke well to be honest I love smoking everything, have had a bunch of strains starting with @Graysin/Farms with sniper seeds (@repins12 ) second purchase. Things with this run changed for the better. Final product is really good, lol. Fantastic strains will grow everyone I have left in a run in the near future. Smooth remember Im a bonger lol. I have a small bag from the dispensary I carry some ground nuggets with me just in case. My buddy asks whats that smell when I unzip the bag oh thats my PBTF/with a little Cherry pie mixed in. I must be doing something right. Lol

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks for taking the time! Sounds like you definitely are doing something right.

If anyone is interested or can contribute, I’m trying to get a new thread rolling.

4 Likes

160f degrees

1 Like

At the wrap. Taking longer than expected.

10 Likes

14 Likes

That looks perfect!

6 Likes

That looks absolutely delicious brotha i just ate and its making me hungry again haha

4 Likes

It turned out interesting! In a good way, I think. Decent texture but tasted like a straight up slim Jim or something similar. Lol. I used cheap bacon, and holy garlic. Spritzed with apple juice throughout the cook.

7 Likes

Midnight Snack and Blueberry Ice Hash

Hope everyone had a good day.

17 Likes

That looks like it will do the trick! :star_struck::call_me_hand:t3:

8 Likes