Low’s Grow pt 2 (closed)

Continuing the discussion from https://ilgmforum.com/t/low-s-grow-part-1/65925/10081.

Previous discussions:

8 Likes

First time seeing a 10000 reply thread. Wow!

12 Likes

Congrats on flipping the dial ladies are looking good :v:

8 Likes

Wife’s been keeping me busy round the house she had off wed Thurs and Fri from work and so have I weather been shit here and I work outside so not really workable weather most days but I suffer thru it. Lol. This is this am here and still going

13 Likes

I have a computer an from my wedry on top of my 650R to disapate heat and a 12inch fan that blows across the top of the tent to utilize the heat and disapate it also. Night hrs12/12 tent maintains heat till 63 then my little heater will come on to maintain 63 doesnt hardle ever run.

5 Likes

I tried to post on the post but it kept saying error i know im out of like but come on oh wait that post hot 10000 shut down lol.

5 Likes

They are looking great brother :ok_hand:

4 Likes

@Bluntsmoke @JJ520
Thanks guys!

@Mark0427
That’s about how it is here! Heavy wet snow. Usually I’m working outside through it all too. Hate it. Drive 2 hours in bad conditions so I could work for 5-6 hours with too many layers on, get dirty, then spend 2 hours driving home. Ugh… got away from it this year.

@Bunger64
Right on! Kinda just a victim of circumstance here. I have heaters running for other “undocumented” things and really don’t wanna use another one for these plants. Light is on low setting and produces virtually no heat. But the room today is around 64° can’t imagine the tent being much warmer. I’m not overly concerned but the slow growth is obvious.

@LiesGrows
Thank you! :call_me_hand:t3:

14 Likes

welcome to part 2 lol

8 Likes

Looking good brother! :v::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

looking fantastic

2 Likes

Appreciate it :call_me_hand:t3: @BudzMS

2 Likes

PART 2! Congrats Low.

6 Likes

Thank you! :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Looking great man!

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

Finally got to the feed. 10 second intervals gets the desired run off.

13 Likes

that transfer pump works wonders doesnt it, i love mine

2 Likes

I like them. Been through maybe 8 of them though. They seem to have a short life… no matter the brand. Looking into dc powered transfer pumps with a trigger. Ideally I could run directly from the reservoir. The batteries get irritating too. Actually had to buy some more today.

6 Likes

Fountain pump ftw

2 Likes