Low’s Grow pt 2 (closed)

And then some

3 Likes

@Bunger64 smoke report, sir!

Mine got thrown into a rushed trim salad, so I wish I knew. It was at the old house and I had to get a few lbs of weed handled quickly :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Lol, no worries. I’ve been there before!

5 Likes

Good Morning Cultivators,

It’s gonna be a scorcher out there today and tomorrow. Try to stay cool!

12 Likes

Stay safe at work brother we dont need ya catching heat stroke again

4 Likes

Weird y’all are 15-20 deg hotter than me. Thank goodness for the sea breeze. Humidity will choke you down though
Be safe

6 Likes

90% humidity to boot. I’m not going out today, at all. Lol. Gonna dab it up.

9 Likes

Good choice brother lmao :rofl:

5 Likes

Sounds relaxing. What do you do to keep your mind busy while you’re squinty eyed.

3 Likes

Smoke, play with the kids, cook, and watch movies. Lol.

9 Likes

I’m jelly. Still on the wagon

4 Likes

I’ve been smoking instead of drinking. It’s been maybe 3 weeks since. Idk I lose track of time.

10 Likes

The fact you’ve lost track already is a good thing impo brother keep that shit up proud and happy AF!! For ya brother

7 Likes

Great! Keep it up, you’re the best! :partying_face:

8 Likes

I’ve been drinking instead of smoking. I don’t smoke much when I do. But I drink a lot when I drink. Weird.
I would rather smoke. Just can’t because of the bigger picture right now. And I’m a prick when I don’t smoke also. I wish there was a way I could consume without detection.

Keep on the your current path. I can attest to the benefits, mental and physical health. Mood altering and the anti inflammatory aspects.
To quote Newt. Stay lit

5 Likes

I get it, and thank you.

@LiesGrows @kaptain3d
Thank you!

Little one rolled up, mostly blueberry hash with some midnight and banana kush. Mixed wax on the outside and rolled in more hash.

13 Likes

Pretty sure I just got High looking at that!

11 Likes

Looking mighty tasty lol have you rolled up with everything inside the paper impo it burns better

7 Likes

@Bracketh @LiesGrows

Inside and out. Lol. The hash burns very smooth and evenly.

9 Likes

Well Ill go get her and give her a wirl shes been in an Hbag for a few weeks

Think ill roll a joint she smells great.

13 Likes