Looking to learn more info for lighting wattage ect

I have a 315 cmh and 2500 wht led in 4x4x80 tent is that adiquate lighting

Exactly which light do you have? I’ve never seen a 2500 watt light: more likely it’s around 250 watts. And with both you have just about enough for a 4 X 4.

UT383-BT LUX (light) meter will measure intensity.
Kil-a-Watt meters determine actual power usage, vice advertised.
After that Quality lighting equipment is your only prayer.
Good news, even a blind squirrel can find his nuts.

In the nicest way I do find your post a bit unclear. I have a 4x4 tent and its 2m high.

Around 400 - 450W is an appropriate size for 4x4. Also be sure to get ventilation if you don’t already.

Measured Wattage determines electrical cost and equipment real watt usage.
Measured lighting (LUX) is a basic measurement for lighting intensity.
Best for setting light Hight above canopy.
Prayer for good manufacturer, vice skillful advertisers.
Good lights will grow good product if the environment is agreeable.
Every grow has problems, some bigger than others.
Getting lucky or skillful, Casio Craps.
Best grow ever, they dug and burned. then the burned and dug some more.
We all got high, sitting on the sack of seed.
I was younger, back then.

Sounds like you haven’t stopped getting high. More power to you, Brother.

parole was a long time coming, fortunately, time off for good behavior is valid.
Dream to live or live the dream.

Dinner is a Gummy, Bud & Bud, if you dont know. Salad & Popeyes’ Chicken.

There is no linerar light out output to watt consumed as some lights are better at turning power into light. The efficiency measure for radiometric light energy per watt is ppf per watt per second or umol per joule. Some lights this number is less than 1 and others it’s over 3. That means 3x more light per watt on the most efficient horticulture lights. So it’s best to look at the radiometric light output of light instead of power consumed.

Yes it’s 240.ive Ben growing for about 4 years and loving it .still lots to know.i will probably hook up another 315 cmh.i have ac and ventilation.i have my tent packed with auto’s. Thanks for the reply

Think I’ll use two 315 cmh

What’s everyone’s opinion on two 315 cmh vs a 600 hps in a 4x4 vivosun tent? Thanks

I have a good opinion for not having used them, a buddy uses one CMH in a 3x3 and said better than MH or HPS. His buds are convincing, but I dont know about return on investment, never discussed