Looking for the best soil/notes to use

Cal/mag

@PharmerBob got everything after I germinate should I place in the 7 gallon aerated bag or a solo cup. Also should I mix the ffof and ffhf or put the ffof first and the hf on top with light warrior in the middle

image

Put your germinated seeds right in the light warrior 7 gallon planter

I do a bottom Ffof middle ffhf and the solo cup fflw

Picture I found does an ok job at showing that except main layers… wtf is that perfect to fit a small planter size layer of ffhf? Not me

starting germination tonight on some gelato I definitely will be sure to let u know how it goes thanks alot guys these little convos has helped more than you know

Need help I have a humidifier but I cant seen to get my tent above 60 humidity any suggestions

@Drinkslinger @PharmerBob thanks guys took all your advice and hope it all goes well here is the girls ilgm gelato and seed supreme wedding cake both feminine hope I’m doing it right

Looking great!!!

I got a lil green coming in the soil is that normal or is something wrong![20200428_073239|375x500](upload://ZRlTQLuLwAla09WZ@PharmerBob tdfM7Rx8X.jpeg) @Drinkslinger @ @beardless any help would do

It might be mold of some kind. I had it once in some starter pots. I removed what I could and let the surface dry completely. Then replaced with fresh starter mix. It did not return and had no further issues.

Looks like algae. I think it’s spoars in the air cause it grows everywhere. Bury that soil layer so it is light starved and try not to leave soil soaked.

Please help came home and she was like this

Please what did I do wrong

@borialis @beardless @ThcinKC anybody

There’s nothing i can see wrong with your plant it looks light green but at that stage mine have growth spurts
Maybe a different picture and tell me what you are concerned about

Looks like a tiny bit of heat stress to me. What was your (max)temp over the last 24 to 48 hrs?

Are you talking about the leaf curl on the left?Possible salt buildup near stem?

I was talking about the leaves curling I think its heat burn and the green in the soil someone told me was algae

Sorry it’s been awhile so I’ve switched to 12/12 2 and a half weeks ago here are some pics is this the beginning of buds