Leaves curling up?

I have 2 white widow plants that I’m growing as a first time grower. They were doing perfect until a day ago I noticed that they were curling up. 1 of them curled up to the side and I’m wondering what did I do wrong? And what do I do to fix it.? Please help.

I think you are describing “tacoing” or “wedging” a pic would help. This is usually cased my too much heat. How close are your lights. I’m a beginner as well so I’ll let the more experienced guys and gals weigh in.

1 Like

I agree with @HJL
Pictures would help us to help you.

They look alright. Moving the light closer would help. With florescent bulbs you can have it almost touching the plant.

2 Likes

They are not exactly ok. They are trying to hide from something and you can see it if you zoom in. The one in the cup with the red looks like it could be damping off also. Really tiny where the stem goes into the dirt.

1 Like

Is there anything I can do to fix it? I have already moved the lights higher and moved the fan farther where it only hits theplantss a little bit. What does it mean that it’s damping off. off? Please help me to fix them. Thank you.

1 Like

So if you don’t mind @Vargas041204 and post a few pics of your plants a little more up close? I believe someone else might have a support ticket?

@Tylan I believe it is might have a damping off picture in soil that he can help you with

Here, goto this link, does your plant look anything like this where it goes in the soil?

here’s a closer pic of my plants.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I have never seen a plant cover itself in that way. Let me call a couple of peeps to come help you
@Donaldj @Hogmaster @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @peachfuzz @Bogleg @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Please and thank you. I really need help want my plants to be ok.

1 Like

Most of these people will all you to fill out a support ticket. I don’t have one, they will give it to you. It will ask for things like strain, your water pH and fertilizer strength so have done of that info handy

What kind of light are you using and how close is it…?

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ya, that’s weird.

Waiting on answer from @peachfuzz question, exactly what I was wondering. I’ll extend to prepare for us to suggest am something different. But I’m not sure light has anything to do with the curl. I’m looking at how thin the stem is and the gap to coys.

1 Like

Me neither, i would figure there would be burn if it was to the point that they are hiding like that

1 Like

I’ve seen plants do that in veg under led lights that were to close… don’t remember the brand of the led’s , but I do remember that there wasn’t any red or very few in them… once he raised the lights the problem went away… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m gonna see who I can go steal support ticket from.

I don’t see holes in cups and media is dark. Maybe roots are pissed and taking it out on leaves.

3 Likes