Leaves curling up?

Here’s a copy

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

dd anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

5 Likes

Thank you and happy birthday @NTMAREMACH :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

TY How fast a year goes by. Anniversary by the way. It does look like a Birthday cake.

2 Likes

Thanks bud! Didn’t realize it was your bday, happy birthday and hope it’s been a good one!

2 Likes

Hey peachfuzz, that’s exactly what my ww autos are doing. They grew up to 16" from my Vecter 600W full spectrum. Growing like weeds so I raised the light tonight to 24". Hoping that stops the slight leaf curl. the curl was from the sides in… taco someone else mentioned. Not really drastic but noticeable. My first grow since the early 70’s.

1 Like

Ya , led’s don’t really put off heat from the bulbs … it’s the intensity of the light wave length… that’s why you can’t use the back of your hand to test with led’s like you can with hps and mh… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Happy anniversary. I also have never seen this. Courious…

1 Like

I still haven’t found anyone that could really tell me what’s wrong with my plants if anything. I’m just worried that they will die. I have 2 white widow.

@Vargas041204

You see that support ticket like 6 post above? I think everyone would like you to fill that out so that they have some direction on which direction to point you in.

1 Like