Jacks clone formula

Hello everybody thank you for all the information you have provided. I’m new to growing, but I do have a question if anybody can help me out Jack’s 321 when it comes to the clone formula how many weeks have you guys ran that for?

1 Like

Clone or not, feed as necessary to maintain a runoff PPM of ~1,000. When it is necessary to start feeding depends on what soil you are using. Many soils contain enough nutes for the first 4 to 6 weeks.

Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Ive cloned with traditional jacks321 just fine. Fresh cut and good soil should not need any feed tho. I was speaking soiless first part…

2 Likes

Several times here too. I didnt even know they had a clone formula…Lol

2 Likes

I don’t think they do. I think the OP was just asking about clones thinking it might make a difference.

Apparently they do

1 Like

I learn something new every day

1 Like

Ya there is a a cloning brand. Theres quite a few. They got one called ultra violet which is a ultra high phosphorus mix, like mkp.

1 Like

Lol, id post the ultra violet but im a computer idiot. Not going to lie there…lol

1 Like

I can transplant a clone into a full size pot and put it under the regular lights at 10 days.
Wonder if this actually speeds it up some?

I do low light and for me which is a must…24/7 of light untill new growth. Works like a champ with flourescent.

1 Like

What are you using to clone the cuttings Growmie? I run my clones around 600 PPMs using Jacks 321 and keep it the same until I transplant. Typically 2 weeks or a little more I’ll have substantial root growth on the cuttings for the transplant. From a bubble cloner to coco :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Look at that…figured it out lol

2 Likes

Thank you all for the response. This is how new I am. I did not ask that question correctly.

The jack fertilizer 15-6-17 which jacks ‘calls this clone started bag. How many week would you use this?

1 Like

Until the cuttings have rooted enough for transplanting. Asked earlier on what you’re using to root these :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

OGincognito,
I was referring to adding the nutrients aka “the clone fertilizer” as jacks calls it. They say add it to the seedling as they grow but, if I didn’t ask correctly the questions is “how many weeks would you add this to your Plants before you start using the jacks 321 formula? No, I am not trying to make clones, but they called this their clone fertilizer. They mentioned to add this at the beginning of the stage of the ceiling, but I can’t find how many weeks to keep it using it I added it when I water.

1 Like

Gotcha, I feed my seedlings regular jacks at full strength from ground breaking to a week or 2 before harvest :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes