Issues with leaves wrinkling and turning down

Good morning this is my very first grow and I’m having issues with wrinkling of leave and curling down. I’m not sure what the issue is not sure if it’s from turning the lights up or if it’s from adding new fans and it being to much wind. Any help is greatly appreciated. Processing: 9556C960-CB17-48F2-83E8-BC44C5035507.jpeg…
Uploading: 30574AD4-1C17-4814-A034-5200B4D3F9F8.jpeg…
Uploading: 65D2AB04-CE06-4367-8CCA-CE7C918F65B0.jpeg…
Uploading: C1C4D0C9-48B6-4E5C-BF5B-6BA631486053.jpeg…

Welcome @Ace420Grow give it a bit for the pics to upload before you post it sometimes takes a extra min especially if you have multiple plants happy growing :v:.

1 Like

Thank you I’m new to the site

2 Likes

No problem that’s why everyone is here to help one another

3 Likes

Yup watch that timer at the bottom. Let it hit 100% and give the text where the pictures are a second to update themselves before pushing send, or adding more info.

Now lets see this issue. Could u try to post again?

1 Like

Hopefully this time the photos load sorry about that still trying to figure out how everything works

4 Likes

No problem at all. Like he said we all strted somewhere.

Those crinkles dont look bad. Remind me of the oldschool blueberry crinkles.

The clawing downwards reminds me of the Nitrogen toxicity claw. And the darkness of the leaves confirms it. What have u fed them again? If anything

2 Likes

I do top dressing of roots organic for veg and just started roots organic bloom since I just switched to flower. Since im new to growing this is what was recommended to me by our grow supply store.

1 Like

Maybe she’s just eating thru the rest of that remaining veg amendment.

I greatly appreciate all the help had me worrying I was doing something wrong and harming my girls

1 Like

Nah. But you may want to go with properly pH’d water for the next couple of feeds. Help work some of that N out. Or even lightly PK amended feeds

1 Like

I’ll feed just water the next few feeds to see if it fixes it. Also what PK feeding?

1 Like

Phosphorus and Potassium. Bloom based nutrients. When u look at the box, u see 3 numbers. ?-?-? Thats the NPK value. N (Nitrogen) being first. P (Phosphorus) being second. K (Potassium) is third.

Vegging plants need more Nitrogen.

Flowering plants need more P and K.

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 do you think I should keep feeding just plan water for the nitrogen toxicity I had or is it safe to start my bloom nutrients back up this is what they look like now

Thank you for all the help

2 Likes

No problem at all my friend. I dont see them requesting anything (hungry). But at this stage, a good bloom boost is always good.

Make sure the pH is in the proper range n give’m what they need

2 Likes

@Vtbudz @PurpNGold74 I’m looking for some help I’m trying to figure out why my leaves are doing this? I just gave them distilled water with only 1/3 of the required bloom nutrients because I was dealing with nitrogen toxicity. And only feeding water the last few feedings and this morning the soil was dry so I knew it was time to water. But can’t figure out why I’m having this continued issue any help is greatly appreciated also my lights state 18-24 inches above canopy and doesn’t give light intensity but videos I’ve watch say 100% at this stage but I only have it between 75-80 because i don’t want to burn them. Is this to high to have them at they’re ts1000 and I have two of them in the tent. If anyone has an idea please let me know thank you to the great community. I’m going to buy a ppm meter today and see if that’s my issue.

1 Like

They look a bit overwatered. Just a bit. Could possibly still be N toxicity.

Im guessing they gave this look about an hour after watering?

Let them dry some and they’ll straighten out. Also keep the N away for a bit longer.

Do u have any runoff numbers?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 no sir I don’t I’m getting a ppm meter today so I can start monitoring that trying to buy things as I need them since I’m still learning everything I need for a successful grow also should I turn the light intensity up? I have it around 75-80% should it be higher or lower at this stage. Thank you again brother for all the help you don’t understand how grateful I am with all the help from everyone

1 Like

I normally have it at 100% by full onset flower (which you are at) but they are showing slight signs of distress. I wouldnt until we can single out why they have the slight droop.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 so I went to go run errands and a few hours later from those original pictures I go to check all the plants and all the plants now have there leaves pointing straight up like they’re reaching for the light is this normal?

3 Likes