Is this transitioning ? i did not change their schedule , please help

hello guys.

in the past days i noticed some plants in my indoor grow were transitioning to flower without changing the lights schedule to 12/12. ( couple weeks ago my light in that tent did not turn on for just a single day maybe this made it happen it )
this plants are clones growing in coco coir super mix, current schedule is 18/6 , the light is a kind x2 led 750watts .
i know some of this plants were super ready for flower stage but since the summer is arriving soon in this area and this is a pheno hunt so i don’t want them give flowers yet because the high temperature in grow room and i don’t have control of that during this season so i always prefer to wait till the heat is over.

please i would like to hear what would you do in this particular case, give me some advise or maybe I’m wrong and they are not transitioning.

@Turro2 Please show pics so we can better understand what you are seeing.
Under regular light, overall and up close pics please.





I added the pictures for some reason I couldn’t attach it right on my post.
Let me know what do you think about it?
Thanks for replying.

@Turro2 thank you for the pics… Sure as sh$t, flowering!

They may have autoflower heritage/genes.

Other than that… Missing one day of light won’t put regular Photoperiod plants into flower… Takes time.

Maybe someone else will pop in… @ChittyChittyBangin @MidwestGuy @Nicky

They do look stressed.

Thanks for replying, they were thirsty this morning right when I took the pictures maybe that’s why they look stressed

That’ll do it… Mine were like that yesterday.

Today:

@Growmoredank has you covered.

Do you think in any point the mother plant where i took this clone will flowering too?

@Turro2 I would think so. Have you double checked your light timer?
I’ve accidentally set my light timer wrong in the past.

The timer is working perfectly. I’ve been checking everything these days but i can not understand how it happed. I’m gonna have to get rid all the ones are flowering :broken_heart: