Is this mold on my plant?

This is my first grow)indoors) & things were going pretty good. Right now the humidity is ridiculous and I can’t seem to get it lower. I checked my plants this afternoon and there’s what looks like mold on the two largest buds. Is there anything I can do?

1 Like

@Katpaws If you can afford it you will need to buy a dehumidifier. I am running a 70 liter dehumidifier around the clock and it is filling the bucket every 24 hours. With that being said my humidity is at a constant 39%.

I can’t tell by the picture if that is mold or not. If it is I am a first time grower and wouldn’t know what to do. Maybe somebody else will chime in. Are you sure it isn’t webs from spider mites or something like that?

@Myfriendis410 can you help Katpaws with this?

@Katpaws sure looks like mold to me. A natural light pic would help to be positive

I moved your question to it’s own topic so it can be seen by more folks.

Please put up a picture in white light: the blurple hurts the eyes.

Welcome to the forum, great people around to help you.

How many plants are in that grow space, how are your trichromes looking?

As the others stated, natural light pics or flash.

I moved them around a bit more and found spots under some of the leaves - thinking it is probably spider mites. Tried the old stand by if mildly soapy water. I’ll try to get some pics with better lighting.
Since it’s my first it’s a very small space - approximately 18” x 24”. Has 2 plants with the roots dangling in water/nutrients. I think I might have flushed too soon, they’re still throwing out white hairs. The buds up top are about 70% amber hairs. I can’t tell if the tricones are opaque yet. I snapped a couple smaller buds trying to see what was going on so… going to try drying them & see how that part goes.
I had no idea this process was so detailed! The plants are super lemon haze, can’t wait to try it :grin:
Thanks for the help! I’ll go get a better picture…

Here are a couple more pictures, kind of hard to hold the buds where I can get a good shot & shine a bright light all while trying to get a good picture :joy:image image image

White Powdery Mildew (WPM) can be controlled with a 50/50 mix of 3% peroxide and distilled water. BUT it is an indication that your RH is too high and airflow too low. If you can’t get below 50% RH you risk losing your crop.

1 Like

thats mold imo

How long do you apply the h2o2 and is 50/50 harmful ?