Is this broad mites?

I’ve been trying to diagnose some leaf issues but I can’t seem to figure out if I have multiple issues, or what the on earth is going on. I think it might be broad mites because I can’t see any visible pests even under scope

1 Like

I forgot to mention I had a calcium deficiency a week or two ago. Could this have happened during that and it’s just from that? Because other parts of the plant look completely healthy…

Looks like blemishes from vigorous growth. Doesn’t look like actual chewing. It sounds nuts, but I’ve had brand spanking new growth come out where the serrated edges are stabbing other new leaves and cut holes. But you can check under all the leaves real close to inspect for bugs.

2 Likes

You see, this is what I thought initially because where I was training the new growth became stuck under other growth. There is some leaves distorted and and others look perfect. I’m just not sure if I should be concerned…
Because my symptoms are some distorted growth, a few holes, and a few clawed leaves and I just can’t figure out why lol

1 Like