Is there something wrong with these plants?

my autos planted feb 16 or 19?

2 Likes

not feb jan oops

1 Like

The ones in the middle?

the front row are autos the back row are photos and 2 on left corner are from dispensary bagseed wedding cake that I have no clue about

My main concern was the size mostly. I mean the plant is barely 8 inches and it’s in flower

1 Like

my autos seem super tall this time and last time but my photos have been really squatty but the really grew after I flipped them to 12/12 and my best buds were on the little ones

Do you know the “days til harvest” for auto?

HA! I dont think anybody really can say for sure. I made every mistake you could make and stressed my till I thought they would die and they vegged for 15 weeks. I checked the bag they came in and it said autos

I appreciate the help. Good luck on your grow!:four_leaf_clover::evergreen_tree::four_leaf_clover:

thanks you too

WIAT you were trying to stress it to flower?

1 Like

I ask bc I transplanted the flowering one and broke off a huge root. Two days later it flowered

1 Like

Autoflowering plants are on a predisposed life schedule and will flower when they want.

1 Like

@Jbum hey I always see ur name pop up in deficient situations! Any reason in particular that these plants are yellow where new growth is growing?

Was thinking about making a tea today

1 Like

That’s the normal color of rapid growth

1 Like

Thank u @basementstealth

I predict you will absolutely fall in love with growing this plant. I started about 20 years ago and I’ve been dreaming about it ever since…

2 Likes

you know what everybody told me when I was stressing over my plants? its a weed. it will grow. I myself say dont borrow problems. dont put your plant on a time clock. just love it. happy days are coming

2 Likes

Possibly stimulated the plant to flower as a defensive measure. Breaking the root off is a technique fruit tree growers use to stimulate flower. Losing roots is a bad thing.

FYI all autos have Ruderalis genetics: that’s where the auto in auto flower comes from.

3 Likes