Is the mars hydro 1000 adequite enough for 3 plants indoors

Thinking of ordering mars hydro 1000w, will this be sufficient for 3 indoor plants 3x4 area

I’ve done it before

Here are some pics of what I ended up with. Hope this helps!

This is my setup as of now, I have add a hlg 100 rspec

Thank you very much, everything in your pics helps. Trying to set mine up similar, just ordered lights and other eqp. I’m a beginner starting off with strawberry cush female seeds.

Hello friend. Mars 1000 should be good for 3. I’m running Mars on 4 plants but with 2 only because I’m going into flower. Hopefully that helps as well plus this too is my first. Enjoy and grow healthy.

I’ve read it said that you should aim for around 50W (true power) per square foot. And the TS1000 draws 150W.

Thank you

I feel this light is inadequate for a 3x4 and is better suited for a 2 x 2 area in flower.

big difference between HLG & Mars Hydro lights

They’re good for a 2x2 area. You’d want to go with 2 for that size space.

That’s the old standard for hps/mh lights. With quality LEDs it’s around 30 w/sqft.

It will make

Just got mine and this sucker is BRIGHT. . WOW… first timer with everything and tip toeing with home remedies and slowly (eventually) going to what everyone here is using… so far …4 plants is what this thing is lighting .