Is it ok to harvest

So im on week 13 and i noticed on some buds there seems to be some amber trichomes. Im growing LSD autoflower andlits says itlshould take max 14 weeks. I want to have as little trichomes as possible.

Do yall think its fine to harvest now or should i give her another couple days.





Let’s see the overall plant and one representative cola, in white light please.



First few pics look early with white pistils and some clear trichomes. But the whole plant pics look like it’s done.

You could let it run out a few more days but I’d say you are in the window.

Wait so ur saying i can harvest now

Like I said above: you could harvest now or wait another week.

Thank You

I am confused.

Yeah that statement makes no sense. Without trichomes, you get no high.

I meant as little amber trichomes as possible

That makes sense then. I prefer a Energetic high. :+1:

The only way to tell that the plant is at its peak, without lab testing, is to chop when you see the first few amber. Otherwise you’re just guessing till you have enough experience to judge the plant as a whole. Which brings me to: You can harvest and try buds that seem ready and let the plant keep going with the rest. In general, personally, I’d always err on the side of later being better, so an extra week won’t be a bad deal. I mean it’s not going to suddenly erupt into 20% amber in only 1 week.

Thank you