Irishay's First Grow - Granddaddy Purple ( ILGM Seeds )

Day 7

2 Likes

I’ll take better photos later today.

Looking very chipper for 7 days. nice growth…

1 Like

aye thank you- I keep looking at them like I’ma fuck up haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Day 8

3 Likes

Nice color!

2 Likes

Day 9 - Might be ready to transplant in a few days I hope.

3 Likes

thanks dude

1 Like

Let them fill out those cups b4 transplant. Make sure the leaves are growing beyond the rim.

4 Likes

This :+1:way too soon to transplant imo.

1 Like

Yeah gotta see what’s up Monday

Guys are right. You want the cup full of roots for transplanting. Makes for less shock and much easier transition to new home and will let the plant grow a much better root mass with better plant vigor and health.

1 Like

2 Likes

I trust ya guys. Hopefully the daily updates will help pinpoint the sweet spot.

1 Like

Idk if you’re interested or maybe you already do but it was suggested to me to use Mykos, I didnt know about it with the first 3 of my 5 but loaded it up in the last twos soil and then lined the transplant hole real good with it too. I did sprinkle it on top of the other 3’s soil and then added maybe an inch of soil on top of it …Supposed to help nutrient uptake…and I think my plants look pretty good and have already stocked up on it for the next round.

2 Likes

Well the only reason I haven’t though of using any root nutes is the Happy Frog is supposed to be good for up to 3 weeks on nutes, so I figured they’d be gold till transplanting , and even then if I transplanted into happy frog it should give me another 2 weeks without needing to put in some nutes. This is correct right? I like this Mykos “fungus” idea though seems like a really cool product.

1 Like

Mykos is a non plant food ingredient, it just increases the nutrient uptake of the roots

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaat… I’m going to have to look into this some more now… lol :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I obviously don’t know for sure if it helps as I’m in the middle of my first grow but it was suggested by a lab member here and I’m all for every single I can do for my girls lol so I’m down as dirt…no pun intended ha…na but for real I will ABSOLUTELY load up my soils and transplant holes every single time with it

1 Like

How much does it use per plant? It seems cheap for allot of it I think that would be awesome to use on the transplant process though for sure as I read more on it I see nothing but great hype.