Indoor has me stumped, please help

Im trying to figure out what to do next. I think i may have screwed up. The problem is 5 photos mid flower with leaves fading to green with purple tips to yellow with purple, then yellow. I thought i was maybe underfed so i keep raising nutes. No change, but no tip burn either. I use gh flora trio. 2tsp per gallon of each now. It seems like nitrogen is why i havnt adjusted for flower yet. They are in 5 gal fabric pots. Temp 80 day, 75 night. Humidity 50. Growing in organic soil. I have been feeding with every water. Using 2 gallons for 5 plants every 2 to 3 days. The only things it could be in my head are not having runoff led to a salt buildup. Underfed. I checked ppm in what little runoff i had last time. It was close to the same before it went in. pH is holding at 6.5. Ive grown outdoors to great success but indoors is a different beast. I may not have enough leaves left to finish flower if i cant find a solution. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Hey! You’ll get all the help you need from the great minds on here. Your pics didn’t load though.

Do you know what your ppms are in runoff?

So i decided to hit them with twice the amount of water i usually do. I got plenty of runoff. The pH was 5.3 to 5.5 between them all. So i found my problem. My guess is i never saturated the soil in some places and salts built up. I think im locked out or damn close on some or all npk. Ppm 1200 average between them. Ec was 2800 average. What a beautiful leaf though. This is how they look before turning yellow.


This is under white light too. No blurple bs