I'm the Black Seep of the Family's Continuous Grow Take Two

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3. Okay, so this is getting ridiculous, I can go to another site and post anything just fine. Didn’t want to do this but, lets see if it works.

980e142d2f0b7a5b450163d8657252fd3c33b312_LI (2)

12 Likes

I can see what you put up. Looks great. But what. One post only ?

7 Likes

holy moly, sorry bro just checking if my photos would work… happy days… I may just restart one… :smile:

looking great btw… :grin:

17 Likes

Looking great ! I can see you been very busy

6 Likes

I can’t post any of those media. I’ve tried everything I can think of doing. Deleted cookies, iOS, windows, old computers new computers, old browsers, new browsers, different browsers. It’s really too bad I really like this community but find myself coming here less and less.

7 Likes

Thanks good to hear from you ! everything is doing well . Need a little rain for the vegetable garden.

2 Likes

I’m keeping my fingers crossed to the day that I can have a 20 gallon pot outside.

6 Likes

Out of likes already!!! Arrrrrggghhhh…

How do you say : Outmothastandfuting thing a ma jiggy? Wow…
Finally we get our dose of @repins12’s update and it’s not disappointing!

Amazing work :star_struck:

11 Likes

For sure both your plants look great fellas;)

6 Likes

Man you have a lot going on. Full time occupation / vocation keeping up with all of them. Great seeing it.

3 Likes

Shoot @repins12 you’ve been growing the marijuana lol…that’s a VERY nice garden sir!!!

7 Likes

I knownits not what you wanna hear but I believe the moderators can link your two journals together. @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @dbrn32… sorry if this is a inconvenience just throwing it out there for future.

2 Likes

I read that on free side there are alot more people than even a year ago so they are having to make upgrades and I guess even the people running the forum are having problems missiles is completely locked out of free side and I’m completely locked out of the side I paid for. I’m contacting support for lab side and last time I had to also use ILGM support. I do really think they’ll get it figured out soon

5 Likes

We can. Just need to be asked

5 Likes

Wow @repins12 some serious plants among your girls I hope to be this successful in time still a lot to learn but holy crap that’s some growing :facepunch::muscle::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Bulldog got in touch with missiles and she said all this is having to be fixed in Netherlands and for me to talk to Sandy at ILGM support, I guess ILGMsupport.com they’re the ones that helped me get logged in way back when I joined lab. You might contact them, they get back with you pretty quick but with time difference it seems like it takes awhile and can’t remember if they are there on weekends

4 Likes

I think people have been posting so many emojis and memes that they might have to upgrade the server to handle it all.

5 Likes

Sweet! Looking absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

I appreciate that @repins12 I just trimmed my gelato. Got 5 quart jars and a half gallon jar. I wish I could send you a sample.

3 Likes

@repins12 Wowzer so encouraging to see those autos take off mate thanks for your patience. What size pot do you recommend for indoor autos. I plan on putting 4 in my new 4 x 4 x 6. Was going to use 5 gal?
Cheers Brother love your work :+1:

2 Likes