ILGM Bruce Banner Autoflower Grow attempt #2

I went to go post harvest pics and they are all on my phone….which has been away from me for the last couple days. I’ll get em up soon I promise. In the meantime, I decided to process Midori. She had the most frosting on her out of all my ladies this go round, and I discovered a immature seed in one of her buds (she was the only one). She had a lot of stress from the get including me having the light 14 inches away till I burned her leaves, so I wasn’t entirely shocked. I also read a few people had this issue with Bruce Banner Auto’s. Anywho, I froze her fresh after bud wash and made dry ice Kief today with the buds. Here is a pic of the proceeds.

4 Likes

thats cool man. i just ran my devil trim thru my bubble bags.


2 Likes

I’m drying out the leftovers and gonna de carb and infuse into oil.

3 Likes

Harvest pics




















8 Likes

Nice harvest bro

1 Like

Thank you! Sadly my purple mystery plant is very light and fluffy. The others were quite dense. Midori has yielded soooo much kief. Its just awesome! I’ve been drying it since yesterday smoking it too!

2 Likes


4 plants= 3.5 ozs trim/larf 10-14 grams hash (I smoked some and gave some to my mom b4 I weighed) 3.5 cups infused coconut oil (strong) 272 grams dried and in jars.
This concludes the grow. My thumb is numb from trimming…….
I still liked doing it but I was on my own this time and I did it all in two sittings. Im tired and my eyes are super dry. Thanks for all the helps @Covertgrower and @Low I learned so much this time.

8 Likes

Congrats bro!

1 Like

Congratulations, it’s the more you know that makes growing easier, but understanding what you need to know is equally Important, all while keeping it simple. It gets easier…

3 Likes

@Adtr.bran 2nd go round

@Sammys and my 2nd

1 Like

@HunnyButta this is my second

@Sitro this is my 2nd

@bbdeb1958 this is my 2nd journal

@greenAF this is my second

@Me4 here is my second

1 Like

@Urk420 this is my second

@Sabbagh
This is my BB grow journal

I just ran out of :heart::face_with_raised_eyebrow: Nice compilation! I currently have 3 jars, (2 on final stage of curing) I don’t get as much volume/ oz’s from my plants as most of you do (just happy to not be buying someone else’s) I think I need to work on quantity now, vs quality, pretty sure most of you would appreciate the smoothness of my smoke… I’ve used WAY less fertilizer than originally planned, to cut out harshness (I do mix fresh FF & OF for every plant & felt the nutes in the soil were enough… Think I’ll start using Call Mag & the FF line on a couple & see what happens) SO glad everyone shares fine details! Thanks for your post’s! No love :heart: to give, ran out a few mins ago… Sadly

@rmac I havent heard from @Wildfire50210 in like a year. Good people.

You can feed your plant very well and have smooth clean smoke at the end. Consider giving your plant a “final flush” at the end of growth. In the final two weeks only give your plant ph’d water. Nothing else and always water to 20% runoff in final weeks. This forces the plant to consume any stored nutrients that would carry over into final product AND cure for 3 week min. These 2 things will drasticly improve the taste of any synthetic nute grown cannabis. Outside of that, if you have never smoked organicly grown cannabis, you are missing out!

If using tap water dont worry about calmag, if you insist then consider only half doses in tap.
If you are set on FF nutes like I was in the beginning then I wont argue with you but if not. Consider Kosher Nutrients or Jacks 321. Both are very easy to use, cheaper then FF considerably and gentle on the plants. Kosher inparticular is formulated for cannabis specificly. FF is not at all made with cannabis in mind.

Consider adding a product like real growers recharge or mykos and azos from extreme gardening. This will increase your quantity and your quality. Any Mycorhyzae product will increase your root mass and nutrient uptake. Reapplication rates increase when using synthetic nutes but worth it!

If I can help I will, feel free to ask.

1 Like