ILGM Bruce Banner Autoflower Grow attempt #2

As promised, an actual Journal entry:
Alani:



A hefty girl to be sure. Very excited to see her final weigh in.
Started seeing a drop in runoff ph on the 10th of July, I’ll post all recorded info from then till now.
7/10- 3/4 gallon silica and calmag in @ 6.92ph 123ppm out @ 5.9ph 512ppm
7/11- 1/2 gallon FEED full B.Bloom, T.Bloom, Calmag 1/2 Beasty Blooms in @ 6.88ph 1163ppm out @ 5.85ph 762ppm
7/12- soil moisture reading of 4
7/13- 3/4 gallon silica & epsom salt to harden water in @ 6.85ph 121ppm out @ 5.87ph 307ppm
7/14- soil moisture of 5
7/15- FLUSH-1st 5 gallons water and epsom (should have used Calmag) in @ 6.78 190ppm out @ 5.74ph 278ppm
2nd 5 gallons water and epsom in @ 7.15 181ppm out @ 5.85ph 188ppm
1/2 gallon FEED full B.Bloom, G.Big, T.Bloom, Cha-Ching in @ 6.84ph 1746ppm out @ 5.97ph 477ppm
7/18- 1/2 gallon water and Calmag in @ 6.7ph 333ppm out @ 5.6 477ppm
7/19 soil slurry- 6.14ph (wish I had Got TDS also) 1/2 gallon FEED B.Bloom, T.Bloom, Calmag, 1/2 Cha Ching in @ 6.79ph 1133ppm out @ 6.15ph 1004ppm
7/20- no record (pot was heavy wanted soil to dry more)
7/21 1/2 gallon water and Calmag in @ 6.89ph 317ppm out 5.6ph 479ppm
7/22- amend soil 3/4 tsp organic Lime 1/2 gallon FEED B.Bloom, T.Bloom,Calmag, 1/2 Cha. Ching in @ 6.8ph 1182ppm out @ 6.23ph 1182ppm it @ 6.23ph 790ppm

2 Likes

Azurine: Replacement for Sky, 7-10 days behind everyone else, though it’s not obvious. Took very well to training (see posts above) and defoliation



Only gonna do from flush everyone started giving low runoff numbers so they all get one.
7/15 FLUSH 1st 5 gallons in @ 7.05ph 145ppm out @ 5.97ph 279ppm
2nd 5 gallons in @ 6.83ph 158ppm out @ 6.03ph 184ppm 1/2 gallon FULL FEED B.bloom, T.Bloom, Calmag ChaChing in @ 6.84ph 746ppm out @ 6.03ph 219ppm
7/16 no record heavy pot
7/17 no record
7/18 1/2 gallon water and Calmag in @ 6.76ph 268ppm out @ 5.9ph 440ppm
7/19 Soil Slurry 6.3ph 1/2 gallon FEED B.Bloom, T.Bloom, calmag, 1/2 ChaChing in @ 6.79 1133ppm out @ 6.2ph 1034ppm
7/20 no record heavy pot
7/21 1/2 gallon Water and Calmag in @ 6.9ph 317ppm out @ 6.09ph 471ppm
7/22 Amend soil 3/4 tsp Organic Lime 1/2 gallon FEED B.Bloom, T.Bloom, calmag, 1/2 ChaChing in @ 6.84ph 1182ppm out @ 6.3ph 1083ppm

1 Like

Fialova: tallest out of all. Broke 4 Branches all but 1 repaired. It was just as beautiful as the others, it was a tragedy.



Will start at flush. She has been burned since 2nd week of flower.
7/15- FLUSH 1st 5 gal in @ 6.9ph 194ppm out @ 5.5ph 261ppm
2nd 5 gal in @ 6.93ph 134ppm out @ 5.88ph 187ppm
3rd 5 gal in @ 6.92ph 182ppm out @ 6.04ph 176ppm
4th 5 gal in @ 7.03ph 155ppm out @ 6.04ph 173ppm
1/2 gallon FULL FEED G.Big, B.Bloom, T.Bloom, Calmag, ChaChing in @ 6.84 1637ppm out @ 6.05ph 246ppm
7/17- no record heavy pot
7/18 1/2 gal Calmag and water in @ 6.76ph 268ppm out @ 5.45ph 372 ppm
7/19- Soil Slurry 6.3ph 1/2 gallon FEED B.Bloom, T.Bloom, Calmag 1/2 ChaChing in @ 6.79ph 1133ppm out @ 5.96ph 948ppm
7/20-no record heavy pot
7/21- 1/2 gallon water and Calmag in @ 6.9ph 317ppm out 5.66ph 424ppm
7/22- Amend Soil 3/4 tsp organic Lime 1/2 gallon FEED B.Bloom, T.Bloom, Calmag, 1/2 ChaChing in @ 6.8ph 1182ppm out @ 5.93ph 971ppm
She is my problem child.

2 Likes

Midori: see yellow seedling in previous posts. This light sun, she is frosted over and super neat colors. Bad pic, sad to say.


I’m tired from typing the last lot. So, I took photo’s of my chicken scratch.



2 Likes

Loving the journal learning lots. I think my $30 ph and moisture meter needs and upgrade any recommendations.

Also going to start writing down my watering and additives, can’t wait to finish my current grow and start again with all I’ve learned

1 Like

I got this one and couldn’t be happier. I recommend this


Or

And get a set of
all worth every penny. I have also abandon my moisture meter and shifted to the lift a pot method. It’s more by feel but I started comparing my feeling of an empty pot to the measure and I am just as accurate as the probe is.
I’d also like to get one of these:

2 Likes

Update-
Running out of weed so I took a few branches off of fialova today, just a couple small ones from the bottom to get me further down the road. Thought I share a pic or two



Super purple! Cant wait till she dries out a bit.
Trichomes are starting to get pretty milky, going for a more couchlocked buzz so be good to start seeing some more amber.

@VAVA this is my journal

Holy cow!!! Yeah, amazing job!

1 Like

@LiesGrows enjoy!

1 Like

Update- Harvest is upon us. Gonna put em in to dark for 2 days on Wed. Friday is harvest! I’m ready now, but the girls are too heavy, take em till Friday to get there! I’m pretty excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
Today is 12 weeks and 5 days from sprout.

3 Likes

@splixy this is my second. (Harvest is Fri)

1 Like

Been thinking about ya! Harvest day huh?

Yes it is! I’m STOKED! My daughter is even coming to help me! If you had told me 18 years ago that I would be growing weed and that my daughter would be interested in the process, I would have laughed in your face! I am feeling quite blessed today! Be another 4 or 5 hours till we start, but I’m chomping at the bit already!

3 Likes

lol aint having kids great. last night i had my monster of a 15yr old son move some furniture around for me and since i started growing ive had my 17yr old daughter taking care of watering thru out the day if needed. love parenting. lmao

1 Like

A little honesty on my part……I have not been a very good father. I made a shit ton of mistakes and sprinkled alcohol and methamphetamine on it. My ex died unexpectedly and without venting my frustrations I’ll just say that the state of MN didn’t want to give me an inch, or help me get off the drugs. Instead, they found a “nice” couple to adopt my children. Flash forward 7 years. Those people were not the good people they made themselves to be. I waited patiently for my daughter to turn 18, now we are inseparable! To be clear I wasn’t a terrible father, Or an unwilling one, just completely incapable of dealing with stress unless I was doped to the gills. Cleaning up wasn’t easy, but “worth it” doesn’t even begin to describe how awesome it is to be free. The plus side, my daughter will never touch a meth pipe, and she will never be a boozehound! Pothead, now that’s another thing all together. Now go do what most people do after talking to me about kids, hug the shit outta yours, memorize the phone number of a good family lawyer, and consider never drinking booze ever again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i too was swallowed up by the booze monster. almost lost my whole fam as well because of it. thankfully i was able to get control of my drinking. now its all pot. and with growing my own i no longer have to choose between bills and bud. be proud of yourself for bettering yourself. the fact your daughter is back is a reward on its own. just sucks theres not enough time to make up for the time we missed.

2 Likes

Thanks brother! Its true, can’t go back.

2 Likes

Show me those sexxxy buds yo!

I have a few pictures to post. Tired though. Visiting with my daughter till tomorrow night.