Identify cannabis leaf problems

I brought 5 bubblegum seeds online from here. I only grew one so far it’s week 6 if flower. But the leaves are considering me. I know these plants need to get food so I been giving them FF Grow Big in veg. And FF Tiger bloom, calimagic, FF Big Bloom in flowering. Always a ph of 6.5. FF ocean soil. I don’t know what I’m missing it looks like cal mag problems and maybe phosphorus deficiency even though I been feeding every other watering. There are some pictures…

2 Likes

When I start the other bubblegums you have any other suggestions so I don’t get this problem?

1 Like

Hi. Do you have a TDS meter? Have you tested the runoff water? The red stems do look like a mag issue…but I am too young on knowledge to offer you a diagnosis of that. I don’t see any taco-ing but some turned downs. For a mag problem you can add some epsom salt to water…I wonder about to much N…I will be watching to see the outcome. We can learn alot by watching others.

3 Likes

Looks like it needs a good flush to get rid of salt buildup.

2 Likes

I heard of it never got one. I water my cannabis plants with tap water. It always smells like chlorine could this be my problem? Not clean water? You guys use tap water?

1 Like

Definitely. I’m flushing when my hairs start getting browned then flush it for 2 weeks

If you let the water sit out overnight the chlorine will evap, so that will be one prob solved. Next time you feed, check the ph of the water run off. A TDS meter is good to have to check the solid parts in the water. They are abut 10$ on amazon I think.

4 Likes

I’ll do this for now on. Thanks

2 Likes

No I mean you should flush every 2 weeks.

1 Like

What has salt in it the FF food? I never used the salt thing like the other guy said. I felt like I’m feeding a lot don’t know why I’m seeing deficiency’s

Fever mentions flushing…there are reason people flush during a grow, besides the final flush out you mention. If you have solids built up in your soil(the tds meter would be helpful here) you will want to flush the soil so your plant can get what it needs from the soil.

3 Likes

Yes!
Are you pHing your water? And are you pHing your nutes?
I had some similar issues
I was watering and feeding with out pHing.
Now I let my tap water sit out for a couple days and I use a bluelab pH meter and I use a product called pH Up to bring my nutes from 5.0 to 6.5 and use pH Down to bring my tap water from 8.2 to 6.5. Check my run of every week or two.

1 Like

Fox Farm fertilizers have lots of salt buildup when using them

2 Likes

What happens is the nutes can crystallize in the soil when the pH is off causeing the nutes to be unavailable to the plant. This causes “lock out” of the nutrients. Flush as @Fever suggested with pHed water and should keep the issue from getting worse.
If your following the FF nute schedule as layed out and feeding and watering as described it sounds and looks like a pH issue based on my recent issues with pH.
Hope this helps

1 Like

Sorry looks like you already got all the info you needed from @Tr33 @Fever @VelcroThumb

1 Like

Happy growing @fibzeih you will be back on track before you know it!

Just hold up guys, please! I think a support ticket is great to have before we drop the conclusion. Sorry :pray: if I offended anyone!
@fibzeih please fill out this suport ticket first of all
COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Pt
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you
Also here are some charts

images
What do you think guys? @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Donaldj @Hogmaster

4 Likes

Growit, but you filled in the information nicely with details.

1 Like

Ooooo good call. @M4ur

1 Like

Thx @Growit. I personally I’m a little scared about that amount of water, that will go everywhere and clean everything out (and that is the porpoise, I know).
I was having this issue in my first grow so now I just need some info.
How old is this girl @fibzeih

1 Like