I wont be buying seeds here any longer

Exactly. That’s why I’m here, good people helping each other and sharing their passion for growing. :blush::blush:

1 Like

Months. Maybe not as long as you would expect, but is not like it happened within last few days either.

With that being said, I would like this topic to get back to making sure op gets help that is needed. More than half of this thread is off topic and subject to removal.

4 Likes

None of this is helping @Anishnabee with what they need. @Anishnabee have you been able to contact seed support? Let us know if you need help please.

6 Likes

I’ve said it time and time again, sprout your seeds in the dirt 2 ft under a 600 watt MH and you have almost 100% success. I’ve sprouted dozens of IlGM seeds and only remember one dud and one hermophidite.:v:

5 Likes

A week after I ordered my seeds I got a automated call supposedly from customs saying that drugs were transported using my identity. I’m assuming it’s just another scam call has anyone else experienced this

2 Likes

No but I doubt Customs would call. They knock!

3 Likes
13 Likes

Yah that’s what I figured always somebody trying to get one over on people :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This whole thread needs deleted. It gives me anxiety.

9 Likes

I will be getting some soon. I was currently going over the 10+10’s that are still available, but also browsing the mixes, they look pretty good, just hard to choose.
After all that I have benefited from this forum, I feel I should give their seeds a chance. I have to still trust the people who’s wealth of knowledge got me this far.
Looking forward to entering B.O.M. afterwards, Lol.
I’m sure I’ll have a great germination rate.

3 Likes

Definitely. Ask around what strains have the most tried and true genetics - some are leaps and bounds better than others, although I’m not sure that’s knocking any of them so much as saying there have been a few obvious winners in the Ilgm genetic stockpile. Wish I could remember what.

1 Like

I’ve had great success with ILGM. Only ordered once but came on time and haven’t had an issue with any seeds so far. Far superior product/genetics than other sites I’ve been to but more expensive but again I’ll pay for quality.

As far as germination goes I’ve used all methods and pretty much get 100% on first try through all the different banks I got em from. If I have a stubborn one that doesn’t want to cooperate and play nice I will go back to the original way I used.
Get 2 cheap jiffy pod, rain water and a microwave. Warm up the water but not hot just warm, pour across 1 of the pods. Let it sit and absorb moisture add more if needed and then seed and a bit more water. Take the second pod and place in extremely hot water and wait to expand. Then place the pod with seed into a small “greenhouse” (water ever you use) and mark it then throw the other that is hot in there with it and close lid. Always pops within 48 hrs. Only reason I don’t do it all the time is I hate those pods but when ya need em ya need em.

2 Likes

I get about 98-99% success germinating seeds. Lots of ILGM and lots of other breeders and seed sites too. I think it’s mostly user error, with the occasional dud seed. People should really look in the mirror before being so quick to bash the seeds. In my experience, the seeds aren’t the issue, but maybe that’s just me :man_shrugging::v::bear:

16 Likes

I got my order in! I decided on the Widow mix pack. White widow, Black widow, and Chronic widow.
I’ll see you guys later in the B.O.T.M.! Give me some time, I have something going right now.

9 Likes

Sounds like an excellent choice

3 Likes

do you ph your water, i have high ph tap water?

1 Like

No , not for germinating seeds.

2 Likes

Ordered a mix pack. Banner beans, no germ. Claire, my support angel, hit me a coupon code for WAY above the $ value of those seeds. 100% excellent customer service. Made another order, awesome business model. R

10 Likes

Out of all the seeds I have ordered I have only had 2 not germinate or grow successfully .
ILGM is the best source for seed I have found and the service is impeccable !
I will continue to use ILGM as my seed source.

8 Likes

I love sweet tea. I don’t drink it often but I love it!!

5 Likes