Hello
My GG4 Auto started flower about 6 1/2 weeks ago. We determined it was fox tailing and now I’m confused on when to harvest
I’m hoping it’s not ready so the buds have more time to grow.
I know the pistols should be amber and withdrawn but not sure if fox tailing produces “new” pistols?
Can you see the new pistols? Can you zoom in and tell me if it’s ready to harvest?
Sorry to be a pest with my questions. Only
My second grow.
Looks like youve got about 3 weeks
I agree with the @Medicineman33 few weeks left, be patient. Around this time I would start watering with just water as she’s dark green and healthy. Nice job.
@2GreenThumbs
@Medicineman33
Checking in two weeks later. Still need more time (fine if so, I am “not” in a hurry) but I’m a complete novice.
I’m not seeing any Amber. I use it for sleep.
What do you think?
If my pics are crap, just say so. Been playing with my digital camera and tripod
Lets see a pic of the whole bud. You want to start checking trichomes when about 90%of your pistils turn red/amber and start to receed back to the bud.
It would help to pic up a cheap digital microscope so you can really get up close and personal
@ChittyChittyBangin
@2GreenThumbs
@Medicineman33
Thanks. I took the pics with a digital microscope . Guess I need more practice and get closer.
I had a fox tailing issue due to too strong of lighting. Corrected. So I’m not sure if all the pistols will be Amber???
I’m fine with waiting or if I need better pics, I can try again.
Im still seeing alot of clear trichomes. Maybe a 50/50 split clear cloudy
@ChittyChittyBangin
Ok. I was hoping it wasn’t ready and allow more time for the buds to enlarge and firm.
I’ll check back in a week or better and see if more progress was made
Thanks
Oh and to answer your question about foxtailing, yes, its due to the intensity of your lights. Backing them down will help