How does this sour diesel autoflower look at 26 days?

How does this sour diesel autoflower look at 26 days? Any feedback welcome and thanks.

1 Like

Small cut off bottom leaves and dose with CO2 while light is on 18 hours a day. With autos you can leave veg and flower lights on from the start and put light close.

1 Like

@Ronk I’m afraid to take leaves off. I tucked them into the plant some.

Those are looking good. If you are happy with current results don’t change anything, unless you feel there is a problem. If you see a problem and are not sure about what to do, then don’t hesitate to ask for help. There’s a lot of experienced growers that will help you identify what’s happening and how deal with it.

1 Like

Another thing is you can continue tucking leaves. When she gets closer to flower you can remove larger fan leaves that are blocking buds sites. You don’t want to stress autos to late into flower.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts thanks bud :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I did tuck the bigger leaves in. I just wasn’t comfortable pulling any off. I see one leaf on the bottom has a bit of patchy color (I marked it with an arrow in this picture) to it but otherwise looks okay to me.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts that makes sense. So you think I should pull a few fan leaves? And the discolored one at the bottom.?

Looking at pic I believe that whats happening is the leaf is touching soil which can cause tips to turn brown. Also the slight discoloration above tip I believe is a normal condition that has a name and I can’t remember what it’s called. I blew pic up and it looks like it’s touching soil.

1 Like

I did some low stress training and maybe that’s how that happened. I’ll have to be more careful with her. I broke one fan leaf off when I started LST darn it. Should be starting to flower soon, no?

1 Like

You can, just go slow. Don’t take to many at one time. If you do decide to take a few just clip one at a time. Wait a few days and possibly take another. As you get more experience you’ll just sort of instinctively know how much and how fast to prune. Once again with autos you don’t want to wait to late into flower. Stressing any plants while flowering can slow bud production and also cause other issues.

2 Likes

That’s the thing with autos, you can’t predict when she will go to flower. You seem to be doing everything right. Remember try to be patient. I’m assuming you are a new grower and impatience can do more damage than anything LOL.

4 Likes

@Bulldognuts yep my very first time. I’ve done a lot of reading and research and wish I started a journal. But you’ve been great so a big thanks to ya.

@Bulldognuts I put it in soil on 4/1/20 so I’m 27 days in.

1 Like

Definitely start a journal on your next grow. I didn’t find this forum until I was mostly through my second grow. Just finished up my third and did a journal best decision I’ve made since I Started growing. Just started my fourth grow things are going great so far.

1 Like

Good Luck, I noticed that you have this post under grow journal. So I’ve got it set to watch. Keep me posted on your progress.

1 Like

I DKNS but I would prune the main stem right now if you want it to stay low and bushy. I can’t see the size of your tent. You can see some good videos on youtube about this.

2 Likes

The leaves will still take up energy which could be used on growing flowers bigger and being tucked they are pretty useless anyway

2 Likes

@Rondor41 I did go ahead and pruned several off. Thanks for the info :+1:

@MicheleE man I started some photos on 4/1 also and I’m super jealous how fast yours has grown lol. I may try autos next time. Good luck on your grow!

1 Like

@Vance420 thanks. I’m going into this with high hopes…get it? :joy: I thought for a first grow autos would probably be easier. We’ll see.