Hershy's Coco Scrogs

Nice! I fimmed the tops like that on a gold leaf and man she tried to take over a 5x5 @kaptain3d would be proud :smiling_face_with_tear: of your work!

4 Likes

i just wanna add my list of strains i will all be growing in coco for this journal

1- EG Dirty Little Secret (Reg)
2- EG Rainbow chip (Reg)
3- EG Holiday Special (Fem)
4- EG Next Level (Fem)
5- EG Apes in Space (Fem)
6- EG Melon Milk (Fem)
7- HCC Cheeky Banana (Fem)
8- RKS Juicy Fruit (Fem)

7 Likes

Nice line up! You got me wanting to soak some more :beans: :joy: I don’t need to I have plenty going again I don’t need to I have plenty going :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

u know u could fit one more :smirk:
its just one more lol

4 Likes

Ya know! I am kinda of excited to soak these equilibrium beans I got!

:joy:

7 Likes

ive heard stories of cereal milk. i think we would all like to see that one drop.
all the cool kids are doin it

4 Likes

:joy: now your just pushing my buttons! I can’t let you guys down and I have been hiding long enough! Man I still cannot believe we made it to legalization! Woot woot!

3 Likes

im still gettin used to it.
well you said it urself, in that case, do both.
cant have an odd number, that would be wierd

3 Likes

Everybody in the pool! :joy: you got me @Hershy420

7 Likes

now its a party :partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Shower and off to work time :disappointed: Have a great day! See y’all after bit!

3 Likes

main thing is, they all have take off… for the most part lol

6 Likes

light and new controller ordered and arriving Saturday.
put a huge dent in my wallet :face_with_peeking_eye: but it should pay off :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

:joy: I just grabbed a Pro69 controller great wave we’re on brotha :ocean:! I also made it to HD and got the mounting hardware for an in-line filter. Gonna be filling the reservoir by the weekend! Time to get to testing! My new mother plants are chugging along and I got tails on the lemon cherry gelato & cereal milk :wink: They gonna hit solo cups when I get home this evening! Now I don’t know what to run first :joy:

3 Likes

very nice, our progress is definitely movin along.
i ended up goin with the controller 75 with the two plugins instead of 4, just to save a few bucks. all i plan on pluggin in is the light and the exhaust fan, the rest i can control manually.
i got sprouts on all but a couple at this point.

thinkin about starting the nutes pretty soon, once the coco dries up a little, its still pretty wet from when i sprayed em down a few days ago, so the roots are still getting developed i believe.
i dont wanna hit em too early, but i definitely wanna start soon.
as of now, im just usin straight spring water.

6 Likes

Looking great! I’m going to start my new :beans: in coco as well…. Here we go w the coco! Ps I have the 69 controller and works great where I keep my mother plants. And I am only using 2 ports fan and exhaust! Man am I getting excited! Been hand watering and lugging water jugs for years before I got my RO buddy and also sucking up runoff w a shop vac. I also now have running water next to my reservoir need to save a few :yen: and install a 2 stage filter and I’m gtg!

3 Likes

same here, usin a shopvac for the runoff.
i used to haul gallons up an down stairs till i got that RO buddie, totally worth every penny btw! i got the 4 stage with the DI filter as well to get that 0ppm
ive hooked up buddies with RO water for a quarter of the price some shops charge for it around here, since i dont pay for water here.
ya, that RO buddie is definitely a huge money saver in the long run

i do plan on getting these wicks in once the roots get more towards the bottom an seeing how that goes, or i may switch to autopots or something.
im still incorporating how i can change things up to get rid of this shopvac runoff method :rofl:

3 Likes

I hooked my RO buddy up to a wire rack and set in the slop sink next to my washing machine. 1 five gallon jug = 1 load of laundry :joy: waste not want not… works great :+1: Them autopots are awesome but I gotta tinker so… Just not one to sit and watch paint dry yet!

3 Likes

i wish i had a washer to do that with, all the loads of laundry i could do…

i switched to coco to be more hands on an able to water more often. i suppose it would defeat the purpose to get autopots :rofl:
dont think i can afford a setup for this run anyway, might be stuck with what i got regardless. guess it’s top watering and shopvacing for the both of us :yum:

u should post some pictures here, im a bit curious how ur setup is looking so far, unless u have a journal somewhere already.

1 Like

The Bucket company 5 gallon trellis growers set up, 55gal food grade res, filters, pumps, and a New :bulb: Scorpion Diablo X . If I keep the light! Had a bad delivery experience and may send it back. A couple simple modifications to the setup, mostly the water lines how I want them etc. super excited for this weekend if all goes well I’ll finally get to push some :sweat_drops: through this system. I need to start a journal!! Ps drain to waste using the easy peezee runoff kit straight to a drain.

9 Likes