Hershy's Coco Scrogs

alright fellas, i did a few soil grows but now it is time i set up a coco journal for my coco grows.

this is going to be my set up for this grow.
strains: exoticgenetix- dirty little secret and rainbow chip
3x3 tent 35x35x72
2-3 fans
2- 5 gallon fabric pots
exhaust, carbon filter
mother earth coco/perlite
nutes included: jacks 321, silica, fish sh!t, dynomyco.
lighting includes 500W ac infinity bar light 33"x33"

i am waiting on the tent and new light but for now,
this is what i have so far.

i did transplant one last night to a 5 gal fabric pot. will also be transplanting the second to a 5 gallon pot some time this weekend.

more updates to come.

previous/soil grows here

16 Likes

fans and power strip is here so far lol, just need tent and light.

tent coming in the morning :partying_face:

i may end up using a little 100w light from my 2x2 temporarily until the good light comes in.

6 Likes

Set to watch! Perfect timing :stopwatch: I’m going coco here soon. Just a few more pieces parts and I’ll be right behind ya! My mother :beans: finally got some feet under them and are taking off. Should be able to take clones in a couple weeks.

5 Likes

awesome :ok_hand: it will be a fantastic learning experience for both of us.
perhaps we can help each other out along the way.
be sure to tag me in on the journal when it starts on ur end! :partying_face:

3 Likes

It should have been done by now! Had some trees taken down, and covering allot of vacation hours for people at work, Christmas etc… Slowed me down! New light arrives tomorrow got my res a couple weeks ago. It’s coming along. I got :dash: and playing w a Mephesto grape Walker kush auto. And new mothers OG kush and tropical mirage RQS PS always down to help! And love to learn!

4 Likes

Great set up Growmie, get ready for the explosion with Jacks, coco and that light :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

got all these strains to grow now ugh lol

10 Likes

tent arrived, setting it up tonight an movin some plants in to their new home :partying_face:

7 Likes

ok tent is set up, obviously that light is temporary until i get the new one, but for now she is all purring like a kitten :partying_face:

aaaand… i couldn’t resist

ill add these into the tent as well just in case one or both of the current ones happen to be male.

7 Likes

Looks like things are moving along! My light delivered around 6pm. Hope yours lands soon! Need some fasteners for an inline water filter and a couple other doodads, 8 sticks of 1” pvc for the scrog and I’m almost up and running. New mothers are really chugging along now! Cool seed selection, checking out the dirty little secret :zipper_mouth_face: ps want to upgrade timers :timer_clock: watcha using?

3 Likes

at this very moment i have a little, old fashioned, timer until i get the ac infinity controller for it. just a temporary thing…
i mean i could just do 24 hrs but right now i have it on a 20/4 schedule.

i usually use the ac controller, hasnt failed me yet, plus bein able to set everything in my phone is very convenient.

3 Likes

ok, i kept dropping more seeds. i swear this is the last ones im dropping, for real this time lol
i gotta tell myself no more till these get done haha
got a lil carried away

4 Likes

less than 24 hrs and the next level already has take off.

now if that aint next level, i dont know what is ha!

7 Likes

I think we’ve all been there! Haha
Should be an awesome run.

4 Likes

Guilty! I already have my legal limit going, and recently got some equilibrium :beans: lemon cherry gelato, and cereal milk. I want to soak both :joy:

3 Likes

all 3 of these have germinated within 24hrs . im liking the genetics already lol

dropped the other two this morning, so hopefully by tomorrow they will pop as well.

5 Likes

this one is settled in to the new pot, i decided to spiff it up a bit today. i will probably do the other one as well, as much as i can anyway

5 Likes

went a little nuts yet again lol
so i decided to top every node, again.
and i do mean every single node available.
hopefully it bounces back again as well.

waiting on some plant staples so i can start training as well with these two.

7 Likes

got these down, im gonna keep topping them at every node as they grow.

i had a bit of a tear in one, but it has a very sturdy patch until it heals. dang thing didnt wanna do what it was told, i had to show it who the boss is round here lol

7 Likes

probably gonna end the night with this, looks good to me so far. been at it with these plants all day long lol

ppfd is around 300
24 hr lighting
lets see how they perk up in the morning.

7 Likes