Hermie .. what to do

I don’t know I just hope they didn’t pollinate the others I’m going to to do a ppm and oh test now

@Preme420 if you shake the plant (which I suggest doing far far away from the other plants) does it look like dust falling/floating around. If you see dust then it’s already started pollinating.

1 Like

I’m going try it now

So a little update I checked everything and it seems to be locked in feeding and ph … the only thing I could think of is the fluctuation in temps from day to night … I did also make a tea two days before this bloom booster high in potassium and phosphorus could this be a reason to cause a Hermie ? Thanks everybody for your quick responses prior to this … the plant is currently finishing up in the back yard … just hope I caught it time before in pollinated any other plant

1 Like

I think I know what it was I did put Bamboo sticks in the buckets … I should have put them in in veg but forgot … possibly I disturbed the roots and caused stress I’m leaning towards that it just hit me

Interesting if this is the case. I hope someone will chime in on this.

1 Like

Yea I’m leaning towards this

1 Like

@Preme420 Im not a smoker so the first hermi i got i keeped it thinking it would be good to grow the seeds but found out that they just become hermis but for smokers i hear its ok to partake just not a strong…

1 Like

Yea I don’t know I’m just gonna finish it’s up separately and see what happens with the flower I won’t be using the seeds either just hate to waste it before even seeing what it produces

@Waldy178 , sorry they kept going herm on you. That lsd strain I got that hermed, it took me 2-4 generations to get it to go back (depending on strain) but they get pretty frosty now. This is my 2 generation seed from the hermie. I’ll post more when she’s in flower. It’ll be another 2 weeks, just waiting on Bruce to finish


3 Likes