I’d ya e to agree with Bobby on this one. Looks like potassium deficiency.
Would also make sense on why it got worse after a flush.
That being said I’m for sure not a pro or anything.
I’d ya e to agree with Bobby on this one. Looks like potassium deficiency.
Would also make sense on why it got worse after a flush.
That being said I’m for sure not a pro or anything.
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Prevailing issue | 17 | 427 | November 19, 2021 | |
| Leaf problems in indoor grow | 7 | 508 | May 17, 2021 | |
| Not sure what’s going on here | 21 | 220 | July 16, 2024 | |
| Second set of eyes | 13 | 281 | December 25, 2020 | |
| Calcium deficiency? And low ph runoff | 15 | 284 | March 27, 2024 | |
| Can't figure out whats wrong with my my plants, Need help! | 18 | 623 | May 15, 2018 | |
| What deficiency is this? Help | 7 | 504 | December 30, 2018 | |
| Potassium deficiency.? | 2 | 1417 | September 10, 2017 |